PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
why don`t nintendo make a better update that can let you use the DSi camera for to make movies
biggrin.gif

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
funem said:
Rydian said:
coolness said:
why don`t nintendo make a better update that can let you use the DSi camera for to make movies
biggrin.gif
It takes blurry still shots... no way could it make a proper movie.

It could make a good blurry movie....

but the new pokemon b/w gonne have a video chat if you have a DSi so it maybe possible right?

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
silly nintendo, trix are for kids.

if they really knew what they were doing, they'd find a way to make updates mandatory.

I'm glad I have a DSi non updated instead of a flimsy ass DS Lite >:D have it sitting right here. Talk about solid build quality. This is what separates the men from the boys until the 3DS comes out.

Ah well I already got the DSi web browser which is a POS and used up all my credits on games that I don't even need ;) Let's wait and see the M3 Zero get the update last again and Acekard 2i get it soon. Only problem is I think my R4i RTS is not updatable and in that case I suppose I won't ever bother updating this console lmao.

Once someone figures out how to warez all the DSiware, none of this will even matter any more. I'm sure it will happen some day.

xLaraCroftx

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone got a reply off acekard? Ive tried. Gonna wait 2 more days and order a different cart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast