Not open for further replies.

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess it's time to go look for my DSONEi 'fireware' adapter, then.
Shouldn't take more than a week or so.

o2oxygen

Trophies
XP
Country
i wonder what if??? Nintendo is just pretending? example... for now the 1.4.1 blocks Ak2i and other carts... and some carts still works by that on mind poeple will say "ill just update and buy EzFlash since it works on the 1.4.1" now that most people are running 1.4.1 nintendo will release 1.4.2 blocking the remaining carts that can be used on 1.4.1

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gifi4 said:
Luckily, I have a DS Lite and not a DSi =)
ahmen
yaynds.gif

dilav

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mbmax said:
I'm not an expert in flashcarts but i know the dstwo and ak2i got dual bootstrap icon to display when they are inserted in a dslite or a dsi.
I suppose they just have to display the dsi icon only now to fix that issue.
Interesting, and that is true... but how about the iPlayer that is blocked does it have two icons too? Damn some of you people are really thinking.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Don't ya just love Nintendo's vanity?
"Stop pirating all of THESE games, or we won't let you legally buy these smaller, less entertaining games!"

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dan_was_here9901 said:
Does Supercard DSOnei still work?

and does anyone know if supercard or acekard have a fix for this yet?
They're probably only just hearing about this like we are.
It's a good thing they have updatable kernals though.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hopefully all blocked flashcards can be updated with a fix (as they initially claimed anyhow)

.. also about time ninty ?
tongue.gif

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Thanks god I saw this ......

I've got a DSi, but luckily I keep WiFi switched off & I don't use the DSi Shop.

Only thing is - Will I still be able to use the Web Browser ?? or will/has Ninty modified it that so you'll NEED the 1.4.1 update to use it ?? (not that I'm that worried - just find it handy now-&-again for a quick Web Browse)

I'll wait until there's a fix for the DSTwo before I'll even consider updating again

ignance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It seems really curious that Nintendo would make this move so late in the game. I realize that Sony just dropped their own patch, but that was only a week after the exploit went viral. The flash cards have been up on 1.4 for over a year now. Did the code monkeys inhouse discover something that the homebrew crews either haven't found, or at least haven't yet made use of? I'm genuinely curious.

Oh, and will the posts of "HAY I DIDN'T GET A DSI LOL" please cease? It seems unnecessarily obnoxious. It's like laughing at someone's genetic disease. "TOO BAD ABOUT YOUR HEART CONDITION MY GENEOLOGY DOESN'T HAVE THAT TRAIT LOL" C'mon guys, we just found out we're broken, show a little compassion.

pikachu945

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ignance said:
It seems really curious that Nintendo would make this move so late in the game. I realize that Sony just dropped their own patch, but that was only a week after the exploit went viral. The flash cards have been up on 1.4 for over a year now. Did the code monkeys inhouse discover something that the homebrew crews either haven't found, or at least haven't yet made use of? I'm genuinely curious.

Oh, and will the posts of "HAY I DIDN'T GET A DSI LOL" please cease? It seems unnecessarily obnoxious. It's like laughing at someone's genetic disease. "TOO BAD ABOUT YOUR HEART CONDITION MY GENEOLOGY DOESN'T HAVE THAT TRAIT LOL" C'mon guys, we just found out we're broken, show a little compassion.

so I am guessing it might take days to make a fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: what's that