Homebrew Ninjhax 2.0 is coming out VERY soon!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 108,167
  • Replies 1,198
  • Likes 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

OP
"i don't know. if i do it'll only be a few days.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

GUYS, PLEASE LETS NOT GET IT DELAYED!
And im done crying.

D

Deleted User

OP
Better than nothing. Or should I say, "Better than no shit."
I have been waiting for a week. Now I need to wait more. I'm just a little mad, but ok.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

He has delayed it already, But again..?

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I have been waiting for a week. Now I need to wait more. I'm just a little mad, but ok.
I have been waiting a while as well. I understand. I just beat Find Mii II like eight times though. And dude, the reason for the delay is for the respect to Iwata. He is doing the right thing, and you are complaining. You say you are a Nintendo Fanboy, but you do not act like one.

Last edited by Jwiz33,

goober

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup saw that coming. It was the second thought I had after seeing the news about Mr. Iwata. Ah well.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
As bummed as I am... I have to agree. I would do the same thing if I were in smea's position.
All those 12 year olds are gonna get really mad. Yes, I would do the same as well if I were Smea. I hope he waits till at least next week so it will not be disrespectful to Iwata's death. I do not really feel all excited for this anymore. I just cannot believe Iwata died.

Retr0Capez

Gone and forgotten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All those 12 year olds are gonna get really mad. Yes, I would do the same as well. I hope he waits till at least next week so it will not be disrespectful to Iwata's death. I do not really feel all excited for this anymore. I just cannot believe Iwata died.
This has been a bad day for me. I also thought someone was a friend but he wasn't. Thanks you guys for being my friends. If you wanna call my "friend" its BLANK he is 12 but sounds 16

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
This has been a bad day for me. I also thought someone was a friend but he wasn't. Thanks you guys for being my friends. If you wanna call my "friend" its 1-504-555-5555 he is 12 but sounds 16
Pretty sure it's against the rules to do that even if you think he deserves it.

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm sorry guys. I was really exited about this. When I saw that it got delayed, I got very upset. Playcoin setter is good for now. I can wait a few more days! I was being disrespectful, and all that did was made me look like a complete jackass. I understand why smea delayed it. I am upset about iwata. Sorry guys, and sorry smea.

Reactions: scorpiotaisho
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, That's when Victor invented the Rusty Trombone!