Hacking Next M3 FW Fixes (g6team Please Read)

powered_by_tux

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Axel-MaV said:
Well, when I use Soft-Reset in Animal Crossing the menu shows a bug, a few black pixels in the corner.

This happens to me as well but not just with AC but will all games I soft-reset in. So this should be fixed, too.

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
People are reporting that on Peggle: DS that when u hit a Gold peg the game goes to 2 Blank screens on Sakura

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
MadPerson said:
People are reporting that on Peggle: DS that when u hit a Gold peg the game goes to 2 Blank screens on Sakura & Touchpod FW

I do not have this problem using the latest regular (non-sakura) firmware. I've hit the gold peg at least twice in most levels so far.
smile.gif

LUGiA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
here the problem with peggle on touchpod 4.2e

Funem:
It works fine till you get to the bonus level and then you get one black screen, you then have to skip the bonus level and replay the last level without getting the bonus one. I am using Touchpod 4.2e.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MadPerson said:

Funem:
It works fine till you get to the bonus level and then you get one black screen, you then have to skip the bonus level and replay the last level without getting the bonus one. I am using Touchpod 4.2e.

Same problem with

Sakura System V4.2e X (Europe/USA)

Xuio

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
MadPerson said:

Funem:

Don't use soft reset.

MasterMan194

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I love wishlists ^^

MasterMan194 said:
Can Sakura 1.34 Final or any iteration of it have an auto-cheat database update using online capabilities? Like a option wich checks if there's a most up to date http://cheats.gbatemp.net/files/XX_XX_XX_CHEAT.DB.zip, retrieves it and uncompresses it on uSD's /SYSTEM folder, overwriting the old one?
Everyday comes out a new Narin's update and becomes easy to lose some for sometime.

Also 3332 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - Echoes of Time (JP) works fine since M3DS Real 4.2e (and 4.3) but not in M3Sakura 1.34 EU/UE, it starts with no background, a team of 4 chars and freezes.

HiProfile

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the two Castelvania games (boring IMO), and I got past all the supposed freeze spots with my fastest and slowest (very poor) microSD cards.

BTW Am I the only one having an RTS issue with Pokemon Diamond (U)?? When I turn it on and try to save at the beginning of a wild pokemon battle, it just freezes.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey, G6 team... can you possibly fix RTS with the G6DS Real... or even make it work??

You've been doing nothing with the G6DS Real... please please please make an update for it!!

shadow999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, just adding a couple of extra games onto the list.

3449 - Mais où se cache Carmen Sandiego? Mystère au bout du monde (F)

I know a fix was released for this game with the newest TouchPod.

However I am still having huge issues with this game.
The game freezes when I create a profile. I have tried reformatting my Kingston 4gig card and downloading the ROM from two different sources. Nothing seems to help.

The game seems to work fine in Sakura (the game does not freeze), however obviously the bottom screen is white (the original problem with the game).

3499 - Rittai Picross (J)

This game has two white screens upon startup.

g6team

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hong Kong
3449 - Mais où se cache Carmen Sandiego? Mystère au bout du monde (F)
The game freezes when I create a profile. I have tried reformatting my Kingston 4gig card and downloading the ROM from two different sources. Nothing seems to help.

Just ran a test I was able to create a profile then started the game perhaps try downloading from another source again? Yes, I know you have mentioned you have tried 2 different sources.
smile.gif

3499 - Rittai Picross (J)
This game has two white screens upon startup.

This has been tested and I will report it to our team.

Thanks!

shadow999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have tried another two sources for the Carmen Santiago game to no avail.
mad.gif

I guess i will have to try the micro sd card from my phone and see if the problem is the micro sd card.

By the way the sd card I currently use with my flashcart is a Kingston 4gb SDHC Class 4 card. Made in Japan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up