Hacking NewU: Fitness First Personal Trainer

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone please tell me what setting to run this? The backup version says it is RF and my wii is USA. If I set up to force Video to 480i/p. The game won't run. I am using NeoGamma 6r to run my backup version.

Thnx.

morbid3500

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the reply, I read about neogamma on another site looking for a fix, but its not working for me
frown.gif
Tried R7 and R8 beta and gecko.
Upgraded to cios249 rev14 using ios38 rev 14 and tried hermes 222 too. I used coverfloader and usb loader trying diff settings. Everything knows what the disk is, its actually reading the title so it cant just be a corrupt iso, just cant get it to boot.
I just got the scrub too, thinking that may work, I used regionfrii and now my disk channel is finally recognizing it. Progress! Still getting 002 error, but when on HD and using usb loader 002 fix getting black screen again. Ive tried forcing ntsc, different error fixes, patch country, force video. I just cant get that magic combo that gets it to work XD
This is the ONLY game Im having trouble with, which makes this game my new personal challenge.
Can anyone with a US wii confirm this is working for them?

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did have cIOS249 rev14 (that is what I need to run NEOGAMA v6). I am running from the Disk itself not from USB. Forcing video to NTSC-400i/p does not work. Otherwise, PAL seems to be running (running meaning I got the display in black/white and flash(? - standard stuff that you run PAL program in NTSC).

My neogamma v7 does not work either. Without configuration changed, it is PAL format on NTSC. Anything else will be black screen. I have to turn off/on for system recover.

Again, does anyone have this game working on USA/NTSC wii. Would you please kind to tell us how to run it.

Thnx.

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you please tell us your wii is NTSC/USA one? Also, do you run from backup DVD or USB?

Thnx again.

ddetkowski said:
Neogamma R7, also, update your cIOS if need be.
(cIOS249 rev14) is what I'm using.......

haplodepatrijn

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Burned the PAL iso, neogamma R6 reads disk, launches under ID RU4X41, but then al i get is a timeout and return to loader screen.
Seems to be another cullprit in the software code of the game ? fix 002 on or off makes no difference

RolfThiel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cIOSCorp 3.4 on rev13b - Loading through Disc Channel = no problem
Alternate
Start through Configurable USB loader - mload222 + Block IOS reload ON

The way with NeogammaR7 + rev14 was already mentioned before

Wife loves the game and keeps me from my XBOX360 ...

EDIT : We're on a 3.2E - European Wii ... Sorry M8!

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your PAL Wii or USA Wii?

Would anyone have USA Wii that get the game working, please let us know how. If you are posting the working version, please tell us what version of Wii you have, etc. USA, JAP, Korea,.....

I think most of us have USA Wii and it does not work for us.

THnx.

luisgarcia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Thang_Bom said:
Is your PAL Wii or USA Wii?

Would anyone have USA Wii that get the game working, please let us know how. If you are posting the working version, please tell us what version of Wii you have, etc. USA, JAP, Korea,.....

I think most of us have USA Wii and it does not work for us.

THnx.

I've a JP --> US modified Wii (by any region changer), update CIOS38rev14, work with CFG usb loader v44 with default setting.

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I wasnt able to play this game , me too it is the only game I cannot play. I tried almost everything but always get the "an error occured, please remove disk..." , I have NTSC (USA) wii and using USB wiiflow or GX, will try CFG and coverfloader and report

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok the game works fine using CFG usb loader! damn it I cannot seem to make it work under Wiiflow...!!! I dont to use CFG just for 1 game, I hate the interface...

someone knows how to make it work under wiiflow?

morbid3500

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only gave it a quick try tonight after getting CFG usb loader. First time I left everything default, seemed to boot but in pal so the graphics were funky. Tried again with force ntsc on and got the error again. What settings did you use to get it to work with CFG? Ill see if I can give it another run tomorrow changing up the settings.
Thanks for posting, Im getting hope again, that some day I can get this game to run.
smile.gif

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here. I can not get it working whenever I force NTSC. I will get a disc error. Even with patching the file as some suggested. This is so odd that some can get it work and most/some of us can not working.

Btw, do anyone know a NTSC version of this?

morbid3500 said:
I only gave it a quick try tonight after getting CFG usb loader. First time I left everything default, seemed to boot but in pal so the graphics were funky. Tried again with force ntsc on and got the error again. What settings did you use to get it to work with CFG? Ill see if I can give it another run tomorrow changing up the settings.
Thanks for posting, Im getting hope again, that some day I can get this game to run.
smile.gif

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
morbid3500 said:
smile.gif

left everything as default, I guess my TV handles PAL signal well because the game was playing perfect. it is sad that there is not NTSC version because I think it might be the best fitness "game" on the Wii

ringorinfret

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just to let everyone know, I was now able to play it in Wiiflow, had to change global settings from Force NTSC to default as the video mode, even if configuring the game manually to default it seems like there was a conflict with the global setting.

now able to launch every game I have using wiiflow, YAY!!
biggrin.gif

Thang_Bom

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can you tell us in detail if you don't mind. What is the setting for it. If you dont change it, does that mean it play in PAL mode? I assume your machine is USA Wii.

Thnx for clarifying if you can. I have tried so many thing to get it working.

PS. Hihihihi... I guess you have a PAL support TV such as Sharp. Now can you go back to other USB loader such as Neo Gama to see if it is working with your TV.

BTW, can you try Scrabble Wii PAL as in this thread:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=184316

Thnx.

ace2729

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works fine on my 4.2 ntsc u version, i am using usb loader gx on rev935 ios249 r17. On the game load leave everything on default and change the error fix to yes and patch country yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay