Hacking [NewHax] Frogminer - 100% FREE B9S cfw - 11.8 - US / EU / JP

Did Frogminer work for you?

• I tried it and it worked!

Votes: 66 30.1%
  • I tried and no success : (

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I'll only try it if it's added to Plailect's Guide (no hack is official if it's not in the Guide)

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • I didn't do Frogminer because I'm a cat and I don't know how =^.^=

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • I haxed my 3DS before the Frog cometh

Votes: 122 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PM me,I can mine movable.sed for you and then you can use steelhax.
I pressed paste button a lot of times in flipnote studio when hacked my dsi

Can steelhax be used to install BS9? Sorry I haven’t hacked my 3ds since the previous CFW Asomething9. Don’t even remember what theme I used.

marazzmatika

Naive guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Can steelhax be used to install BS9? Sorry I haven’t hacked my 3ds since the previous CFW Asomething9. Don’t even remember what theme I used.
Can be used. Every *hax+frogminer can be used to get Boot9Strap.
Have you got A9LH already? If you do,then just follow 3ds.guide's a9lh to b9s guide.
What means what theme? Did you got menuhax back in the day?

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
. I’m starting to believe those in the modding sence are deliberately making it hard to mod systems to avoid spreading piratecy.
Dude, do you realise how ridiculous that sounds?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, as the frogminer says literally at the beginning

hkray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I followed the guide but cannot continue at section II step 5 as there is no 484E4441.bin at the root of the SD card.
Thank you for support in advance.

IMG_1344.JPG

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I followed the guide but cannot continue at section II step 5 as there is no 484E4441.bin at the root of the SD card.
Thank you for support in advance.

View attachment 146286
Did you do II step 3 "Select "Export clean DS Download Play"

Did it say "SUCCESS" or "FAILURE"?

Make sure to do it again if you aren't sure.

hkray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Did you do II step 3 "Select "Export clean DS Download Play"

Did it say "SUCCESS" or "FAILURE"?

Make sure to do it again if you aren't sure.

Yes, I did step 3. After press START, the screen turn red then black with something like an underscore at top left. No "SUCCESS" or "FAILURE" appear. Then it return to the previous GUI screen shortly.

Actually this is my third trial. I deleted the game and restart the whole process but still the same result.

Edit: Now if I start the game (Homebrew Launcher), A whole yellow screen appears and seems halt.

Last edited by hkray,

zoogie

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I did step 3. After press START, the screen turn red then black with something like an underscore at top left. No "SUCCESS" or "FAILURE" appear. Then it return to the previous GUI screen shortly.

Actually this is my third trial. I deleted the game and restart the whole process but still the same result.

Edit: Now if I start the game (Homebrew Launcher), A whole yellow screen appears and seems halt.
Go to System Settings -> Internet button-> Nintendo DS connections. Tell me if that app boots.

The yellow screen just means you have to try again. Steelhax is not 100% success rate.

EDIT wait a minute, are you saying you pressed START on the Frogtool app's icon? You're supposed to tap the icon or highlight it then press A.

Last edited by zoogie,

hkray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Go to System Settings -> Internet button-> Nintendo DS connections. Tell me if that app boots.

The yellow screen just means you have to try again. Steelhax is not 100% success rate.

EDIT wait a minute, are you saying you pressed START on the Frogtool app's icon? You're supposed to tap the icon or highlight it then press A.

The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup screen appears and runs normally. No connection setting has been set.
Yes, Start the Frogtool as you said.

My dropbox link: /s/1uqhfalec9zqsaq/IMG_1348.MOV?dl=0

zoogie

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Setup screen appears and runs normally. No connection setting has been set.
Yes, Start the Frogtool as you said.

My dropbox link: /s/1uqhfalec9zqsaq/IMG_1348.MOV?dl=0
You Press A to Select an option, not Start. Start will exit the app, as it says on the app.

hkray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
You Press A to Select an option, not Start. Start will exit the app, as it says on the app.

Thanks for your kind and patient support. It finally works.
By the way, is it safe to delete the steelhax folder at the root of the SD card?

Yokushiro

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Russia
Copy everything off the SD card, format it with guiformat, copy everything back and try again

Thank you! I try to re-copy private folder, and now its work great! Thanks a lot!)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

but now I see this after folowing next step...
nxRHe6sm9_I.jpg

Reactions: zoogie

Bullseye

Trophies
XP
Country
Couldn’t get seedminer to work. If only ninjhax for 11.8 didn’t require 50 different codes scanned, I would have my NN3DSXL with custom firmware again. I can’t get all the codes scanned. I’m starting to believe those in the modding sence are deliberately making it hard to mod systems to avoid spreading piratecy. I couldn’t careless about breaking copy right laws on a dying generation.

Piratecy is a big issue in this current times...

Kilik410

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I hope this isn't just a dumb question, but where do I get Steel Wars? I see the 4.1 version in the eShop but on the first page I thought Zoogle said not to get the 4.1 update... I've been trying to put a cfw on my N3DS for a long time now, and I just upgraded from 11.6 to 11.8 just to download Sudoku and then I stumbled on this. So i'm just a little anxious and maybe confused since I saw online that the 4.1 version of SD:SW has been out since 2014/15. BTW just to double check, the 2$ EA Sudoku method still works as of now?

Last edited by Kilik410,

marazzmatika

Naive guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Ok I hope this isn't just a dumb question, but where do I get Steel Wars? I see the 4.1 version in the eShop but on the first page I thought Zoogle said not to get the 4.1 update... I've been trying to put a cfw on my N3DS for a long time now, and I just upgraded from 11.6 to 11.8 just to download Sudoku and then I stumbled on this. So i'm just a little anxious and maybe confused since I saw online that the 4.1 version of SD:SW has been out since 2014/15. BTW just to double check, the 2$ EA Sudoku method still works as of now?
Download this and delete update

hkray

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

At eShop, search for Steel Diver. Scroll through the results and look for the one looks like below.

IMG_1350.JPG

Reactions: Kilik410

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over