Hacking [NewHax] Frogminer - 100% FREE B9S cfw - 11.8 - US / EU / JP

Did Frogminer work for you?

• I tried it and it worked!

Votes: 66 30.1%
  • I tried and no success : (

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • I'll only try it if it's added to Plailect's Guide (no hack is official if it's not in the Guide)

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • I didn't do Frogminer because I'm a cat and I don't know how =^.^=

Votes: 12 5.5%
  • I haxed my 3DS before the Frog cometh

Votes: 122 55.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Why is it JPN Flipnote studio? USA/EUR Works 1000% And why flipnote studio? Why not sudoku or exidia or guitar rock tour?
Flipnote Studio for the DSi has a vulnerability that was (relatively) recently discovered which allows custom code execution (aka ugopwn & Flipnote Lenny).

The reason for the Japanese version (more specifically, the v0 JAP) is that it's the only Flipnote version that doesn't require a save file, and that's important because, being that you're injecting into the DS DLP, which doesn't have a save file, you can't inject one either.
If you were to inject the USA/EUR Flipnote (or even newer JAP versions), you would get kicked to the home menu (due to not having a save file) before you could do anything.
For the same reason Sudoku or other games aren't used either, because those need a savefile too (and the actual exploit is "saved" to the savefile, so there's no way you could use those)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also,what means everyone has? Nobody has one on a 3DS.
Nothing, it doesn't make any sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What exactly that means? I tried Flipnote Lenny on my USA DSi (With USA flipnote studio of course) and it worked 10 times out of 10
You can also check zoogie's notes which provide the same explaination

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,
Reactions: wormdood and zoogie

Ricken

Oh Pretty Angel... Did None Teach You?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For fun I used this on a friend's N3DSXL even though I could have just used NTRBootHax
It was pretty fun and I'm glad that there's a freehax out and about on the latest firmware, hopefully this is unpatchable too. It's been fun riding the 3DS hack train ^_^

marazzmatika

Naive guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Flipnote Studio for the DSi has a vulnerability that was (relatively) recently discovered which allows custom code execution (aka ugopwn & Flipnote Lenny).
The reason for the Japanese version (more specifically, the v0 JAP) is that it's the only Flipnote version that doesn't require a save file, and that's important because, being that you're injecting into the DS DLP, which doesn't have a save file, you can't inject one either. If you were to inject the USA/EUR Flipnote (or even newer JAP versions), you would get kicked to the home menu before you could do anything.
For the same reason, Sudoku or other games aren't used, because those need a savefile too (and the actual exploit is "saved" to the savefile, so there's no way you could use those)

Nothing, it doesn't make any sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can also check zoogie's notes which provide the same explaination
Thank you very much. Now I know why it's japanese and why Flipnote Studio.

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For fun I used this on a friend's N3DSXL even though I could have just used NTRBootHax
It was pretty fun and I'm glad that there's a freehax out and about on the latest firmware, hopefully this is unpatchable too. It's been fun riding the 3DS hack train ^_^
Actually, it would be extremely easy for Nintendo to patch. Still can't figure out why Nintendo hasn't patched Seedminer yet (which would also patch frogminer)

Last edited by lAkdaOpeKA,
Reactions: Ricken

marazzmatika

Naive guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
They could probably patch this out with DSiWarehax in 11.9.0 (If 20.0.0 comes true it will be very scary)

WildDog

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
damm if i only had waited a few weeks for this.. Had to buy sudoku... oh well it was less than 2 euros.

ZuubuMafu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey,i do not own a adapter to use sd card at pc via usb,there's anyway of doing the process of changing files wirelessly?

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn’t get seedminer to work. If only ninjhax for 11.8 didn’t require 50 different codes scanned, I would have my NN3DSXL with custom firmware again. I can’t get all the codes scanned. I’m starting to believe those in the modding sence are deliberately making it hard to mod systems to avoid spreading piratecy. I couldn’t careless about breaking copy right laws on a dying generation.

marazzmatika

Naive guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Couldn’t get seedminer to work. If only ninjhax for 11.8 didn’t require 50 different codes scanned, I would have my NN3DSXL with custom firmware again. I can’t get all the codes scanned. I’m starting to believe those in the modding sence are deliberately making it hard to mod systems to avoid spreading piratecy. I couldn’t careless about breaking copy right laws on a dying generation.
PM me,I can mine movable.sed for you and then you can use steelhax.
I pressed paste button a lot of times in flipnote studio when hacked my dsi

Last edited by marazzmatika,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over