Newest emuNAND on N3DS?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by drfsupercenter, Jun 2, 2015.

1. drfsupercenter
    OP

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    Is there any way of doing this currently?

On my O3DS I use rxTools to boot rxMode, just updated it from 9.7 to 9.8.

But on my 9.2 N3DS I'm still running Gateway via the OoT exploit, and I know that doesn't support any higher than... 9.5 is it?

Or, is it possible to do the eShop firmware spoofing within emuNAND?

I noticed this new Pasta CFW that just came out, but I'm under the impression that it doesn't do emuNAND, so obviously booting from 9.2 back into 9.2 sysNAND won't help me at all.

2. Melon__Bread

Melon__Bread ~It's A Magik~

Dec 9, 2013
    United States
    Nope, the highest is 9.5.
    You can eShop spoof via Pasta CFW (which boots you to sysNAND) or NTR CFW (which is also sysNAND)

2Hack likes this.
  3. Ronhero

Ronhero Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die

Jun 28, 2014
    United States
    Arizona Bay
    Imop there is nothing on the eshop that isn't available as a cia

4. keven3477

keven3477 Fresh Prince of Lemonade

Jul 12, 2012
    United States
    Somwhere you can never find.
    some people (like me)want game updates or dlc for retail carts, and don't have cubic ninja to spoof firmware with ntr.

I realy wish someone worked on ninjhax for oot, since smea said it was possible.

5. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

Nov 18, 2012
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Can't go higher than 9.5 without new exploits. That or keys, but honestly a new ARM9 exploit is more likely than actually getting keys for things, unless GW somehow gets them. And there's not much we can do with the 0x11 key being reseeded on the newer keys anyhow so you're out of luck on anything using the 9.6 keys (which seems to only be new modules and stuff for now, but I'm certain games will be using it very soon).