Newer nesds won't load right

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by drakorex, May 10, 2012.

1. drakorex
    OP

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    I've asked this question a couple times before and never got a useful answer, but Why does the newer updates give me a white screen after the first time I use it, and what can I do to fix this?

2. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    as you provided no useful information and you seem to have not debugged the issue, this is not a question for the ask section. ask! is for questions with a simple yes/no answer. it is impossible to provide such an answer for you as you have provided no useful information.

i am going to convert this to a forum topic.

-another world

3. drakorex
    OP

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    I'm Sorry, What useful information can I give you? I have a DSTWO supercard with a class 4 16GB microSD. I also have imenu, but it makes no difference if I launch it from imenu or from dsgame. When I launch the updated nesds, it works fine, but when I exit out and load it again, it white screens on me. All updates after whatever rev I have now have done this. I'm not exactly sure which one it is at the moment.

4. Another World

Another World Emulate the Planet!

Former Staff
    Jan 3, 2008
    Colombia
    From Where???
    have you tried a full reformat of your msd card? i recall that somethings launch better on the ds2 as shortcuts, others require you launch the file directly. make sure you try both.

-another world

5. Kaoid

Kaoid GBAtemp Regular

Feb 29, 2012
    England
    i have a new version of nesds. apparently an fds bios has been added but now i cant load my fds images no more. say disk error 500. i will check sorseforge for a newer version