Gaming New Zelda with the same controls from Twilight Princess?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think that Nintendo is going to make the new Zelda much more similar to Twilight Princess. Do you think they should do that?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wolffangalchemist said:
i hope it utilities the wii motion plus, but graphics wise it needs to look loads better to show what the wii can really do.

QFT.
WiiMotion Plus and better graphics, that's all I want
tongue.gif

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Shiro786 said:
Link5084 said:
I think that Nintendo is going to make the new Zelda much more similar to Twilight Princess. Do you think they should do that?

This isn't valid information. Or news. Or even a god damn rumor.

This is fucking speculation. Put that in your title or something, I don't want to know about what you think about a video game.
There is a question mark behind the title... Just wanted to point that out
wink.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Shiro786 said:
Link5084 said:

This isn't valid information. Or news. Or even a god damn rumor.

This is fucking speculation. Put that in your title or something, I don't want to know about what you think about a video game.

The thing is that you thought that this was a mayor new announced here, and not in the E3, well that is weird cause the E3 was just afew days ago, and they could've announced this there, instead of making the announcemnt here at GBATemp the site of major "Wii Homebrew and Hacking"
rofl.gif

bytor

Trophies
XP
Country
After Siggy's obviously tongue-in-cheek comment about the new Zelda using MotionPlus controls exclusively ("if MotionPlus sells well enough" lol
laugh.gif
) I'd say you'll have a better looking Zelda with MotionPlus control goodness. And given that the bar has been raised in terms of eye candy goodness by the likes of The Conduit, Dead Space Extraction, Red Steel 2, Gladiator AD and The Grinder I'd say that it'll be a fair assumption to say that it'll look great too.

Fiesty Panda

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bytor said:
After Siggy's obviously tongue-in-cheek comment about the new Zelda using MotionPlus controls exclusively ("if MotionPlus sells well enough" lol
laugh.gif
) I'd say you'll have a better looking Zelda with MotionPlus control goodness. And given that the bar has been raised in terms of eye candy goodness by the likes of The Conduit, Dead Space Extraction, Red Steel 2, Gladiator AD and The Grinder I'd say that it'll be a fair assumption to say that it'll look great too.

Yeah, that and Miyamoto's newly released painting for the game makes me think we'll be getting a game very similar to Twilight Princess, but is that such a bad thing? PS: The girl looks like its the embodiment of the Master Sword or something
tongue.gif

zelda060509.jpg

Dr. Canuck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ugh, I fucking hope not. If there was one thing that bothered me about Twilight Princess (and more so Phatom Hourglass) is that you didn't have the option to use standard controls. Maybe once the Classic Controller Pro comes out...

jackdanielchan

Trophies
XP
Country
Fiesty Panda said:
bytor said:
laugh.gif

Yeah, that and Miyamoto's newly released painting for the game makes me think we'll be getting a game very similar to Twilight Princess, but is that such a bad thing? PS: The girl looks like its the embodiment of the Master Sword or something
tongue.gif

zelda060509.jpg

She is the Master Sword, there's many comparison pictures but the diamond on her forehead and chest is the same on the handle on the sword, big giveaway.

EnigmaXtreme

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A game similar to Twilight Princess wouldnt be a mad thing.

Take Majora's Mask, many people criticise it for being too different then Ocarina of Time. Not that it was a bad thing the game was still epic.

Let me make it clear

STOP WORRYING!

No matter what the storys about, no matter what Link looks like or how old he is, Zelda WILL ALWAYS be Zelda! The game will still be badass, it will still be critically aclaimed and you will all pay top dollar and love it like the Zelda whores you are XD

Sorry I couldnt resist ^^;, so bottom line stop worrying and just sit back and relax

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Dr. Canuck said:
Ugh, I fucking hope not. If there was one thing that bothered me about Twilight Princess (and more so Phatom Hourglass) is that you didn't have the option to use standard controls. Maybe once the Classic Controller Pro comes out...

Can't you play the game with a gamecube controller? As it seems to me that the classic controller pro almost is a look like version of a gc controller.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja...