keine

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, WODE produces a 002 error(WODE Flow) or black screen (Std Wode load) on attempt to boot Kirby Epic Yarn.
However loading the same WBFS, from CFG Loader v60, loads flawlessly.
Can someone PLEASE explain why this is?
Nevertheless, I updated to 4.3U safely with a boot2 backup in an attempt to get the WODE to work and it fixed the WODE issue.
Why is this? Anyway to not have to update with WODE?
I have been told that 002 is a missing/outdated IOS issue. However, how would CFG get around this when WODE couldn't, prior to updating to 4.3U.
Thanks.
Does anyone know what was going on in the background?
Do you think I was brash in updated to 4.3U to fix my problem? Previously to my using the WODE I never had any need to update, as things just worked. However, I do have a nand backup of 3.4U, which I could go back to if I needed to correct?

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
keine said:
I have been told that 002 is a missing/outdated IOS issue. However, how would CFG get around this when WODE couldn't, prior to updating to 4.3U.
Because CFG and other USB Loaders that aren't WODE use a hacked IOS. Therefore they don't use the IOS the game would normally use. If I'm not mistaken, WODE does use the IOS the game wants, since it's a hardware solution and doesn't need cIOS stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night