Hacking New update for DSi 1.4?

Anghel132

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HEeey.. there's a new update aside from the mandatory one for DSi Browser (I live in Aus btw just for reference)

Anyone tested it out yet with flashcards? In particular Acekard2i and the DSTT?

eagle128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also interested in this answer. Just checked and there is an update available in the US as well. currently running 1.3U with the acekard2i.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anghel132 said:
HEeey.. there's a new update aside from the mandatory one for DSi Browser (I live in Aus btw just for reference)

Have you connected to the store and been asked to install 1.4? Or are you just getting a message that a new update is available?

eagle128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szyslak said:
Anghel132 said:

Have you connected to the store and been asked to install 1.4? Or are you just getting a message that a new update is available?

I can access the store as normal. Only when I choose system update in the settings menu it tells me an update is available.

Edit: Added Video Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTMlDlOvR6Y

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eagle128 said:
Szyslak said:
Anghel132 said:

I can access the store as normal. Only when I choose system update in the settings menu it tells me an update is available.

Edit: Added Video Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTMlDlOvR6Y
Yeah, from what I've seen so far, and what others are reporting, it always gives you that message right now. That doesn't mean 1.4 is out yet. I think that's where the confusion is arising. If you had agreed to proceed with the update, I'm relatively certain it would have told you that your system was already up to date.

GTScelica93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I upgraded to 1.3U, I went in and checked for update immediately and received the same thing. It says that there is an update, but when you say 'Yes' to update it states that no updates are available.

Wasabiz

Trophies
XP
Country
Theres a new update for the Australian DSi but i haven't updated it yet because it is not necessary at this stage yet, and i haven't heard any news wether it will work with any flash cards yet =/

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Updated my JPN DSi from 1.2J to 1.3J today, after that, i rechecked and it checks for an update, it does tthe whole process till you see the dowload statusbar, then it end (no error, screen prolly says, imy system has latest update) and shut's down, after reboot, still 1.3J and A2i still working.

lizardxm

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I couldn't get into DSi shop today and ran the europe 1.4 update.
After this my Acekard 2i stopped working!!! Can I revert to 1.3 somehow?

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lizardxm said:
I couldn't get into DSi sho tday and ran the europe 1.4 update.
After this my Acekard 2i stopped working!!! Can I revert to 1.3 somehow?

ITS BLOCKED ALL FLASH CARDS!

please read the other posts on the forums regarding this there are LOTS of them!

lincruste

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
lizardxm said:
[...] Can I revert to 1.3 somehow?

I did not hear anything about a DSi donwgrader, since this update is the first one wich intentionnaly blocks Slot-1 linkers, it was not necessary until now. I hope someone will find a workaround for you soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c_jlLQb2_rM&pp=ygUQSGVyIG5hbWUgaXMgc29ueQ%3D%3D