Homebrew New tutorial on how to downgrade on 10.6-10.4 DONT GO BACK TO OLD ONE SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING WIERD

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am new to programming but could they ake a variables that copare polygons and different picture to the pictures somebody posts or do a a google image search on it and if it findsa certain key word that matches it it would block the post
I doubt the admins would spend their time doing that, but yeah we are getting off topic. Tbh, this thread can be deleted. The mods took care of all the pictures and banned the user, no point for this thread to be here.

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
Any way to detect and stop that crap from happening? Trolls need to freakin stop. Communities like this dont need to see that crap. Do they atleast block the ips from connecting once banned? People with nothing better to do with their lives than to scar people piss me off
Banning in any sort of manner on a public forum is pointless. Throwaway email services and proxies exist, which completely defeat the purpose.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering that this tutorial details the same process that's already been followed by many people during the past few days, there have been many successes.

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've been in gbatemp for a while and now I only registred because i wanted to thank you for this.
I actually managed to downgrade an o3DS from 10.5E to 9.2.0.20E successfully so yes, this works fine.
Now i'm going to install Rxtools and emunand and all of that.

The prove
7XDVsUH.jpg

Last edited by xJoelituh,

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Your welcome

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I only registered so i can help people man I was stupid enough to upgrade and I felt that some people may have accidentally upgraded too so yeah Its no problem trying to get tutorials.

Reactions: xJoelituh

Lolmyb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- Downgradable without hard mod
- Can install cia's on
- No free homebrew entry points
Lol...

xJoelituh

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
- Downgradable without hard mod
- Can install cia's on
- No free homebrew entry points
Lol...
There is still SmashHax, OcarinaHax and Ninjahax. And I don't have any of those, that's why i kept my 3ds on 10.5(I needed to upgrade when i was on 10.3)

MlgPro

Play me in SSB4 I’m a Fox main
OP
Trophies
Website
m.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I recommend rxtools you should follow the Cfw tutorial for that it has everything u need and wait a couple days browser had and menu had will be out

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah and I have smash brothers but I'm on 9.2
Lol...
Besides smash hax only works on n3ds

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.