New toy line *snicker*

damiussus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a new toy idea I came up with folks. Let me know what you think, and how many you want
tongue.gif

Narrated by the Movie Trailer Voice Guy.

In a world where parents are tired of the hum drum, cutesy playthings of yesterday, comes a brand new series of toys that will revolutionize the way your child plays and learns.

From Farcer Price, the creators of Littler People, More Littler People, and Damn! Those are Some Tiny Ass People, comes, Little Trailer Park People. Now your child's imagination can take it to where you've never dreamed it could wander before. Get yours today in two fun playsets. The standard mobile home, with Alcoholic Father, Crack whore mom in tube top, The twins with real food crusted on their face and and a beer bottle in hand, and the babysitter which you can make become pregnant. The magic happens when you put the babysitter and the father in the magic room and press a button several times, shaking the whole trailer.

Playset two is the double-wide, with hidden meth lab. Your kids can experience the fun of making their own "meth" with pop rocks and soda. Swat team sold separately.

Each trailer comes complete with special places to set the people, making them say several different fun trailer park phrases. And the only thing censored, are the nice words.

As an added bonus, we will soon be releasing Trailer Park Pets, which will be fully intereactive with both trailers. Some of these enjoyable pets will be Bobo the three legged dog, Scraps the stray cat, and Sharkey the Rottweiler who will actually be able to "eat" the other pets, and the smaller children.

Toyfare magazine gives this new line an enthusiastic "WTF" Which we all know can only mean "Wow! That's Fun!"

Larry Flynt of Hustler calls it "Just as tasteful as my magazine" Wow, thanks Larry. But tell me, where are my last two months issues? Oh, um, sorry. Got a little off the subject there.

Toybiz says "We have no idea what made them think this was a good idea." And we're sure they are overjoyed that it is now a reality.

So look for this remarkable toy in your local retail store today. And remember, if it doesn't say Farcer Price, your kids will probably be bored of the s**t in a day.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's quite creative...

... and disturbing.

I'm not sure anyone outside the US will get the jokes though. That's what they think of all Americans.
wink.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Hehe classic
biggrin.gif
You're not alone, others have had similar ideas. Shame nothing came of it.

...oh wait
ohmy.gif
laugh.gif
Looks like you've got some competition after all!

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn straight, you've got a guaranteed sale of the 3 pets over here for sure
smile.gif
A plastic rotweiller that eats things will make one hell of an office desk toy
biggrin.gif

damiussus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, well just so you know Mewgia, we WILL NOT be held responsible for explosions that occur from unintended use. That being said, I'm not gonna say what the "intended use" is. Have fun!!!! Experiment!!!

z0ner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the standard environment settings like painted green rock and pink flamingo lawn ornaments? A must have for every set. I'd be pissed if I had to purchase them as an add-on. Like not getting peanut butter in Goober Jelly.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
omg, that was brilliantly written! hilarious!

i imagined the voice guy speaking it too and it matched so well.

i'd buy it!

damiussus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omg, that was brilliantly written! hilarious!

i imagined the voice guy speaking it too and it matched so well.

i'd buy it!
biggrin.gif
thanks. I do try. Now just let me find what I did with the order forms.

As for the pink flamingos. We considered them, but decided the colors.....uh I mean parts.....to hazardous for small children.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.