Hacking New Tool from Waninkoko and linkinworm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This thread is JUST for Waninkoko and linkinworm for the new mysterious tool/app/game/whatever it is that is just so "OMG"...

linkinworm let it slip here. And just incase linkinworm tries to edit/remove the post,

he may of used someone else work for some stuff, but you will be supprised soon enough, beleave me on this one

And your basis for this is....?
i know what hes releaseing next

So, what we know is on either Saturday July 26, Sunday July 27, or a few days after, Waninkoko is going to release some UBER app/game/tool for the Wii.

I will be the first to admit if I'm wrong. So, please, no flaming, no offtopic posts, and nothing to make linkinworm mad (you wouldn't like it when he's mad!)

Please, linkinworm, let us know the SECOND it comes out so we can all bow to your greatness!

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Now everyone's looking at this thread!
I agree with fischju but if that doesn't happen, then what?

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no, I will genuinely admit I was wrong. but seeing the quaility of linkinworms posts, and seeing his god-complex, I will call Shenanigans on this until something is posted.

and if nothing is ever posted, then linkinworm will never be able to live it down, and I doubt Waninkoko will ever let him "beta" test anything again!

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the past, Waninkoko has released everything personally. I don't see how this is any different...

If it's released, it'll be on Waninkoko's website.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
This topic is entirely unnecessary.

Oh, guess what! Bushing is going to release something and he's going to do it sometime! Oh shit, better go make a thread in preparation for it...

EDIT:
QUOTE said:
no, I will genuinely admit I was wrong. but seeing the quaility of linkinworms posts, and seeing his god-complex, I will call Shenanigans on this until something is posted.
So again, if you don't think this is real, why are you devoting an entire thread to it? This is ridiculous.

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
no, bobitos, you don't get it... this "tool" is going to be released Tomorrow, or Sunday, and we will all be completely shocked, and sit with our jaws on the floor for days in awe of "teh uber greatness!"

I made this thread for 1 of 2 reasons...

either 1

linkinworm is right, and he can quote this thread for the rest of his life

or 2

linkinworm is wrong, and as he's asked others alread, we will have proof of his fail.

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Ok first off, I'm never going to quote this stupid thread if an amazing "tool" is released tomorrow or Sunday or soon after.

And secondly, I don't give a shit if linkinworm is lying and is proved wrong. Neither I, nor most of the Wii - Hacking thread readers would have known he made some proclimation of a godly tool if you hadn't made this thread, you tool.

zidane_genome

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Christen, did you even read that thread?

Yes, he posted it on GBATemp first... after it was on Waninkoko's site.

And even in the thread title, NO CREDIT TO ME. He's not even listed in the readme! Now, all of a sudden, he's some uber l337 tester for Waninkoko?

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
zidane i officiallythink you ARE the next samsam12

GexX2

Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
Sorry, what does sarcasm have to do with my post again?
I'm not going to spell it out for you. Read the original post again. Think SARCASM. Really hard, while doing it. And then think about your ass kissing comment. There. Steps to success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-