Homebrew new to the HB Wii scene. need some help with VC and Wiiware.

hellbait

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i filled up my wii pretty fast with the wiiware titles. i copied the channel to the SD card and now its not showing up on my menu. can u only play whatever games are on the actual wii? what am i doing wrong here? sorry, im not sure what other details i need to give, if i missed something that you need to know and ill find out. thanks!

D

Deleted User

Or, you would do this method..

Copy the channel to the SD Card, then delete the channel off the system menu via data management (Why not WAD Manager? Because, by data management, tickets will remain, so you can copy them back). Anytime you want to play them, kindly copy them back again.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Edgedancer said:
Fortunately, a patch in the future by Nintendo should be fixing this issue, allowing us to run it from the SD card.
Would that ever happen? That would increase hacks and whatnot and stuff like that. Although ... there are already hacks for it.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Edgedancer said:
Fortunately, a patch in the future by Nintendo should be fixing this issue, allowing us to run it from the SD card.
Would that ever happen? That would increase hacks and whatnot and stuff like that. Although ... there are already hacks for it.
I am quite sure that Nintendo will find a way to block hackers... for about five minutes.

IOwnAndPwnU

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Edgedancer said:
IOwnAndPwnU said:
Edgedancer said:
I am quite sure that Nintendo will find a way to block hackers... for about five minutes.

A day maximum.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ