Hacking New system update (10.0.0-27)

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Babbagooties' claims will be nothing but a PoS if we don't get a PoC. :lol: I normally don't act like this, but honestly, if you have claims, you should prove them.

EDIT: I also saw a post of him (or someone) claiming on that reddit thread that you would need two 3DS'? One being hacked and the other not. I'm sorry, but that right there makes it bull. I would have no clue how that would be possible.

Last edited by Selim873,
Reactions: chronoss

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: I also saw a post of him (or someone) claiming on that reddit thread that you would need two 3DS'? One being hacked and the other not. I'm sorry, but that right there makes it bull. I would have no clue how that would be possible.

Why would that be so impossible? People used a hacked 3DS to install the OoT3D save exploit. Lots of possibilities open up when you have a hacked console.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would that be so impossible? People used a hacked 3DS to install the OoT3D save exploit. Lots of possibilities open up when you have a hacked console.

If there's a kernel hack, how would you need a second system to make it happen?

For the hacked 3DS, it's literally all code that would be executed from the entry point. No different than Ninjhax 1.0. For a hacked system to the non-hacked one, what would the point be with these entry points? Download play exploit hidden deep in the shadows, maybe? For the non-hacked 3DS to the hacked one?

I can see what you're saying by "Why would it be so impossible", but it just doesn't seem... Convenient.

Reactions: Margen67

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can see what you're saying by "Why would it be so impossible", but it just doesn't seem... Convenient.

Well so far he's made it sound like a very inconvenient exploit. I bet there are a lot of exploits that don't see the light of day because they take too much work or most people wouldn't be able to figure out how to use them.

Reactions: Selim873

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thanks and this is for me :

bb92365503ad3d568c1f9f214982589f.png
&
b4a01e337e0e6a0e38269618c378cbb4.png

Nothing happening :( and error :(
There's something wrong with your internet connection, try this solution:
Code:
Downloading Firmware: 9.5.0-23EUR

Error downloading titlelist
Cant find an existing titlelist, this program quits
I'm using 64-bit Windows 7. Got any clues?

EDIT: Ok I seriously have no idea what's going on. This ALWAYS occurs on my computer so I ran Fiddler4 to check the data transfer and to my surprise, it works. Doesn't work any more after I closed Fiddler4. So in conclusion, the program only works when I have Fiddler4 active.

EDIT2: I can't download 0004003020009D02 v1027, can anyone?

dhritiman5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I'm having problems with save manager. I'm using tubehax and firmware 10.0.0 27U

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also in the XML file of the save manager, wats supposed to be written in it?

IpsoFact0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a o3DSXL on 9.9 im using Ironhax which i installed with tubehax? should i update will anything be effected? or will i have to re hack everything again? someone please help

usernametaken

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a o3DSXL on 9.9 im using Ironhax which i installed with tubehax? should i update will anything be effected? or will i have to re hack everything again? someone please help

Both still work with 10.0, nothing major / breaking changed with this update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.