sarah99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What is the DS1 loader v1.1?  http://ultrashare.net/hosting/fl/3529bee967/

Is it an updated OS?  If so, why isn't it available for download here: http://eng.supercard.cn/soft_scdsone.htm

Thanks

because it's experimental!

and a bit more experimenting gives more results

Auto detect microSD card speed 30x with Kingston 512MB
Castlevania POR seems to work perfectly, no slowdown, no chashes
Metroid Prime Hunters loads up no problems
Metroid Prime Pinball no longer has music stutters

Auto detect microSD card speed 5x with Sandisk 1 GB
CastleVania POR still crashes and slowdowns
Metroid Prime Pinball still has music stutters

looks like performance is microSD card dependent.

Silencer-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I`m working with 2 Kingston 1GB Micro-SD Cards...both from Taiwan, backside number 30785-001-A00LF. The Autodetection of v1.1 say they are to slow and will not work....strange...i`ll buy a another 512MB Card today, to test if the problem persist. I absolutely would like to play Castlevania - PoR. Damn it.

I read on R4DS it runs without any problems? To bad my ordered one isnt here yet.

Silencer

kazumi213

Trophies
XP
Country
because it's experimental!

and a bit more experimenting gives more results

Auto detect microSD card speed 30x with Kingston 512MB
Castlevania POR seems to work perfectly, no slowdown, no chashes
Metroid Prime Hunters loads up no problems
Metroid Prime Pinball no longer has music stutters

Auto detect microSD card speed 5x with Sandisk 1 GB
CastleVania POR still crashes and slowdowns
Metroid Prime Pinball still has music stutters

looks like performance is microSD card dependent.

Thanks sarah99, I've already concluded this some posts before (post #296)

sarah99

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I`m working with 2 Kingston 1GB Micro-SD Cards...both from Taiwan, backside number 30785-001-A00LF. The Autodetection of v1.1 say they are to slow and will not work....strange...i`ll buy a another 512MB Card today, to test if the problem persist. I absolutely would like to play Castlevania - PoR. Damn it.

Kingston Taiwan do not appear to be Toshiba cards and are considered to be a big pile of pooh (by some)
Kingston Japan are Toshiba cards and just about the best you can get (allegedly)

Lucky that the Taiwan sourced cards appear to be fairly rare in the UK (what country did you buy it in?)

grayswan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone who ordered from supercardstore and was waiting for theirs to be shipped out on the 29th received a confirmation email?

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Silencer-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Kingston Taiwan do not appear to be Toshiba cards and are considered to be a big pile of pooh (by some)
Kingston Japan are Toshiba cards and just about the best you can get (allegedly)

Lucky that the Taiwan sourced cards appear to be fairly rare in the UK (what country did you buy it in?)

I bought them in Germany. To bad that the Taiwan-Cards are pure crap. I have to get another ones then. PoR is the ONLY game that doesnt work...lol... to bad its the ONLY game i was looking forward to play.. %&$"$§%

Cheers

Silencer

Tokas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
can anyone tell me how to disable the clock screensaver in the GUIÂ thanks

Yeah, I really hope the next update can disable that damn screensaver.
tongue.gif

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Got a reply back:
QUOTE said:
Subject: Your SuperCard DS ONE order has been delayed

Hi!
There was an earthquake in Taiwan on the day my delivery left there and there has been no word from the SuperCard team since. Although no damage was done to people or buildings outside Taiwan, it damaged the undersea telecomms lines between mainland China and the US and Europe.

So, I do not know why the shipment was delayed and do not have a tracking number, so I cannot chase it. I waited until today in case it arrived, but it has not.

Although the Chinese do not celebrate New Year on Jan 1st, the carriers here do so there cannot now be a delivery until Tuesday 2nd of Jan, so I cannot ship to you until that date. If a tracking number arrives before then I will send it to you so that you can see the shipment arrive here.

I have been getting shipments every week of the year and this has never happened before.

No problem to refund you if this unexpected delay is not convenient - just let me know. Otherwise, shipping the minute they arrive here, hopefully on Tuesday.
I'm wondering now if I want to finish waiting or cancel and order the R4 everyone's been praising so much. I doubt I can find anything else for $49.99 including shipping and it'd be too much hassle vs. just waiting a few more days. Eh, I'll probably just wait.

H8TR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm wondering now if I want to finish waiting or cancel and order the R4 everyone's been praising so much. I doubt I can find anything else for $49.99 including shipping and it'd be too much hassle vs. just waiting a few more days. Eh, I'll probably just wait.
Get and R4 and you don't have to worry about the problems that other with Supercard may be having.

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah dude
i got that email too
i already canceled and got my money back into my paypal..

I will order a R4 now lol
sorry i jumped ship
rofl2.gif

Katalyst

Johnald Everyperson
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah dude
i got that email too

sorry i jumped shipÂ
rofl2.gif
Haha, I'm sure as hell thinking about it. I actually did discover that ordering an R4 from gameyeeeah + shipping actually comes out less than what I was buying my SuperCard DS for. I'm still hesitant though. *sigh* Time to find and read the pro's/con's of R4 and find out how fast gameyeeeah's shipping is :/

deanlord

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am having some problems with my SuperCardDS One card and i was wondering anyone can help.

When i try to play any of the Nintendo ds roms i put on my micro sd card it just comes up with two blank white screens?!

I see the game on the menu but when i click to play the game it just goes blank.

I have downloaded all the latest firmware from:
http://uk.supercard.cn/soft_scdsone.htm

Is there anything else i need to do to get these roms to work?

Thankyou

grayswan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah dude
i got that email too

sorry i jumped ship 
rofl2.gif

Haha, I'm sure as hell thinking about it. I actually did discover that ordering an R4 from gameyeeeah + shipping actually comes out less than what I was buying my SuperCard DS for. I'm still hesitant though. *sigh* Time to find and read the pro's/con's of R4 and find out how fast gameyeeeah's shipping is :/

Well Damn... Thanks for letting me know though guys. I guess I'll just wait for it to arrive. It's going to take me a little while to go through castlevania SOTN, FF7, Parasite Eve and Xenogears again on my PSP anyway.
yaypsp.gif
Almost finished with SOTN actually. love that game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNH5pnioQk