New Super Mario Wii (PAL) Cheats/Ocarina

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by XFlak, Nov 12, 2009.

Nov 12, 2009
  1. XFlak
    OP

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    <!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><div align="center"><!--sizeo:5--><span style="font-size:18pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->New Super Mario Bros Wii (PAL) Cheats/Ocarina (and the problems with them)<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Here's my cheat code txt file, I've been updating it regularly from a couple of other sites (listed below). It combines all the codes I've found on a these sites. I did not write any of these codes!!

<u>xflak's code file </u>
    (updated on Jan 6, 2010--- note that I will no longer be maintaining this thread regularly)
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Ocarina updates for the new super mario bros wii game can be found here <a href="http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=SMNP01" target="_blank">http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=SMNP01</a>

gecko codes (updated on Jan 6, 2010)

more/different codes can be found <a href="http://wiird.l0nk.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=92ebc2e53656c8d240cddab79cd3eac4&topic=4537.30" target="_blank">here</a>

wiird codes (updated on Nov 12, 09)

Button activators:

8039F700 = 1st wiimote
    0001 = D-pad Left
    0002 = D-pad Right
    0004 = D-pad Down
    0008 = D-pad Up
    0010 = +
    0100 = 2
    0200 = 1
    0400 = B
    0800 = A
    1000 = -
    2000 = Z
    4000 = C
    8000 = Home

<!--coloro:#8B0000--><span style="color:#8B0000"><!--/coloro--><div align="center"><!--sizeo:4--><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Here are the bugs I've found so far with the above codes<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></div><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

-transformation code and moonwalk code do not work properly with multiple players [player one can control transforming and floating for another player chosen at random (sometimes changing between levels), and no one else can transform at all]. In 1 player mode it works fine and mario control's transforming and floating himself (not other players).

If anyone has any knowledge on making ocarina cheat codes, please take a look at these.

2. W007

Newcomer W007 Member

United States
    I've been unsuccessful at finding what I'm about to ask you to find (or make), but can you find/make a code to allow Yoshi in any level, or at least allow you to take him with you from the level you get him in? I love Yoshi, and being able to ride him in 2D again is epic, but Nintendo wasn't smart enough to allow people to take him to other levels. Plus, the Spin Jump isn't as useful as it was in SMW.

EDIT: Do you know of any NSMBWii NTSC codes?

3. MacGnG

Member MacGnG GBAtemp Regular

United States
    has anyone else had problems with "Change Quick Save Option to Regular Save option" ???

i used that last night, and when i tried to load the save today the screen just went black. i guess the save was corrupt. but save slot 2 and 3 were okay. glad i backed up my save files.

4. pitweasel

Newcomer pitweasel Advanced Member

United States
    Which version of the game are you using? Keep in mind that these are for the PAL-EU/AU version, so if you're playing the US version, it might cause problems. The top link has a note under the save code that it "now" works with all save files, too, so maybe they've updated the code since you tried it. All I can suggest is to give it another shot and see what happens.

5. ravihpa

Member ravihpa GBAtemp Advanced Fan

India
    Hi,

Even I am having problems with infinite codes, but i am using them in single player. I do get infinite items but the game FREEZES when I've finished playing a couple of levels. Aka, 4-1 with infinite items works fine, but when I load 4-2 or 4-3, it gets stuck at different parts of the level.

Any ideas ? I have ciosrev15 installed with WiiFlow and Seagate HDD [​IMG] USB Loader GX just refuses to work with ocarina, gives code dump errors [​IMG]

6. G0dLiKe

Member G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

United States
    Try it with cfgloader, this is working perfect with ocarina.

7. Luigi728

Member Luigi728 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    When I use cheats, the game won't load >.<
    I've the PAL version, alternate dol way to load the game.

8. longtom1

Member longtom1 Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen

Antarctica
    try enabling the cheats one by one some combinations of cheats will result in the game not loading

9. Luigi728

Member Luigi728 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I already tried that, won´t work.

10. boof222

Member boof222 GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    same here

11. bosman

Member bosman GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    From my experience the Infinite All Items will crash the game at random so I turned those off.

I just used the Transformation Code which worked perfectly.

Another code I used was

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Always Star Affect [SirPalax]
    0554C874 00000294

=======================
    Use B to activate

The always star affect was good - only problem was going into some levels with star on you would die straight away, so before every pipe or door I went in I turned off star affect.

12. jackdanielchan

Member jackdanielchan GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
    I experience a black screen on trying to load NSMB with the Unlock all worlds/levels/stars etc cheat using USB Loader GX anybody else got this problem?

13. TroyTheZombie

Member TroyTheZombie GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    USB loader gx has issues with ocarina codes.

try configurable usb loader.