tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lordcyber12 said:
Its works with Neogamma, but I had a typical problem.The game is black and white.
I run a pal game in Jap wii.I need some configuration to run the game with more colors or just wait for NTSC release?
tried to Force NTSC?

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
lordcyber12 said:
Its works with Neogamma, but I had a typical problem.The game is black and white.
I run a pal game in Jap wii.I need some configuration to run the game with more colors or just wait for NTSC release?
tried to Force NTSC?
tj_cool is right, forcing NTSC should fix your problem. Japanese consoles are NTSC, so forcing it just like a US console should work.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I've seen a lot of people confirming that the game is working on USB Loader with the patch, but for some reason I can't get it to work. I'm currently on the latest USB Loader GX build with the game properly patched and after I load the game I just get a black screen, that's it. Can anyone help me out here?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Anubis said:
I've seen a lot of people confirming that the game is working on USB Loader with the patch, but for some reason I can't get it to work. I'm currently on the latest USB Loader GX build with the game properly patched and after I load the game I just get a black screen, that's it. Can anyone help me out here?

I had the exact same problem. Just went to Settings and Put the 002 fix on, and it worked.
Try it .

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For USB loading, you should only need either an updated loader and/OR the fixed version (alt .dol)
Force NTSC if you are running it out-of-region, and 002 fix enabled.

Its really that simple... its a great game. Enjoy.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Satangel said:
Anubis said:

I had the exact same problem. Just went to Settings and Put the 002 fix on, and it worked.
Try it .

Alright, working.
Thank you so much mate.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone got it working using a DVD version without the need of NeoGamma through the Disc Channel?
I have a Wiikey 1 modchip, it works fine using NeoGamma with the DVD version

triassic911

Burst Mode
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
bnm81002 said:
has anyone got it working using a DVD version without the need of NeoGamma through the Disc Channel?
Do what I did. Download dop-ios. Run it and follow the on-screen instructions. You'll come across a screen where you can choose what ios to patch. Choose ios53 and ios55. Make sure you choose yes for patching and yes again for hash check patch (trucha). After this it should load from the disc channel.

Make sure your wii is connected to the internet.

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
bnm81002 said:
Do what I did. Download dop-ios. Run it and follow the on-screen instructions. You'll come across a screen where you can choose what ios to patch. Choose ios53 and ios55. Make sure you choose yes for patching and yes again for hash check patch (trucha). After this it should load from the disc channel.

Make sure your wii is connected to the internet.

so both IOS53 and IOS55 have to be patched? I thought only IOS53 and system menu 3.2(IOS30) needed to be patched according to the thread in the Wii Hacking section? also, is it possible that I can brick my Wii if I do any patching of the IOS's? plus, I'll wait to the NTSC version is released first before I'll do anything, thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/22tVWwmTie8?si=2CEDZldUW5ODozYh meh