Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

jctl

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to trace hunter ?
QUOTE said:
Sorted, as far as i'm aware, new super mario bros wii only works with rev 14, not 15.
tested using rev 14 - worked with gamma 14 + 15
tested using rev 15 - didn't work with gamma 14 + 15

ok i had it working but its errored now is that due to updateing neogamma 8 v15 or cois ?

basicly what do i have to do to get it to run have tried cois 16 and erorrs after about 10 mins even if im not playing the game ?

thanx in advance to all

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
nitrostemp said:
neogamma does not work with rev15 cios
thanks for telling me that after my third burn.

QUOTEto trace hunter ?
Sorted, as far as i'm aware, new super mario bros wii only works with rev 14, not 15.
tested using rev 14 - worked with gamma 14 + 15
tested using rev 15 - didn't work with gamma 14 + 15

ok i had it working but its errored now is that due to updateing neogamma 8 v15 or cois ?

basicly what do i have to do to get it to run have tried cois 16 and erorrs after about 10 mins even if im not playing the game ?

if you had it working, why change?
cois 14 works with gamma beta 14 and 15
cois 15 and 16 does not work as far as i'm aware

so install cois 14

superman101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the game and put it on my usb drive. It started to blackscreen so i came here. Ive updated my usbloader to the latest one and it still blackscreens. Any idea. Do i have to change any settings???? (i didn't try the alt dol cuz it said i wouldn't need it if i updated)

Nick™

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hmm, i'm actually using USB loader GX, it won't works. i change the option "Error 002 fix" to No,Yes and Anti, and it still don't works

Xeon ~ Pado

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
After playing NSMB with my brother for 2 hours I turned off my wii and then when I tried to load the backup again Via NeoGamma it gave me the error: "Cannot read the disc. Please read the System Operation Manuel etc."

Am I the only with this? Is there any solution?

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
1) Download the WiiScrubber 1.40 Package
2) Run the "MakeKeyBin.exe"
3) Open WiiScrubber, and select your ISO
4) Search for the main.dol -> right click -> Extract
5) Download THIS Package here, and your favourite PPF-Patcher (ex. PPF-O-Matic)
6) Open your PPF-Patcher, choose the main.dol for input and the PPFf-Patch for your region, and klick apply.
This is the patched main.dol that you can use for alt.dol-Loading. If you want to patch the ISO, read further.
7) Back in WiiScrubber, search again for the main.dol, right klick -> Replace and select the patched main.dol
8) Done. Exit WiiScrubber, and enjoy!

just tried this, banner showd when launched got the error. wiikey pal 4.0

TheRanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok.. i cant get the game to work from burned disc
.. all other games works.. but not this one
4.2u system menu... 3 different versions of nsmb downloaded.. patched and not patched.
all trucha bug is installed.
cios 15.. installed.
ios53 installed and patched.
using neo gamma r7.. and r8 beta 15... and uloader.. .. all goes back to wii menu screen. wont load.
did everything possible in this thread.. im stuck.. any ideas anyone?

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. I just modded a mates Wii but the first post no longer has "trucha sign the latest IOS53". Is this not needed anymore if you have your USB loader/s are up to date? I'm sure that was for the 10 min cut out.

I'm using GX.

TheRanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yesb that is correct bbking.. you dont need trucha bug signed ios53. .. just use lastest usb loader... i prefer wiiflow on 222.. .. or uloader.

BBking83

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Ranker.

I ended up signing IOS3, anyway.
tongue.gif

Regarding the errors you are having, which cIOS have you got installed? I think rev16 tried to fix NSMBW??

Maybe reinstalling the cIOS might help.

TheRanker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did cios38 rev 15 and 16. .. and reinstalled.. i dunno whats going on with it..its not my wii.. but it is one i modded.. i use usb with just over 315 games on it.
smile.gif

xTerminate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm having some problems with this. I am on 4.1e (Updated with Waninkoko's Safe-Updater) and I have cIOSCORP 3.6 installed, which comes with IOS53 v5149 with rev14 DIP. I patched my PAL version of the ISO and burned it to a regular DVD-R, like I do with all my games. I put the game in and load it with the disc channel, and I get a black screen! I try to load it with NeoGamma R8 beta 15, and I get a timeout error! Then I am able to get the game to load with uLoader, but I need to change the settings to IOS249 every time I want to play the game! Is there a way I can get it working through the disc channel? (I have Waninkoko's cIOS rev16 if it helps).

EDIT:
Ooo I got it working... I just downgraded to cIOS rev14. Apparently, Waninkoko broke support for NeoGamma in either rev15 or rev16... A little note for everyone on rev14: STAY ON IT.
tongue.gif

Gan1664

Trophies
XP
Country
France
This is a mystery thing !!!

I used PïmpMyWii to go from 3.2 to 4.1 in order to play NSMB.
When that was done, I apply cIOScorp to play games in disc channel.

I have cIOS14 installed and the patched pal dvd:

i allways have a menu return even in the disc channel and neogamma (no matter the version, i try r7 and r8).

Mysteriously, the games launch correctly on a DVD with USBloaderGX (disc launch).

I would like to play through the disc channel, anyway to do this ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay