MrBananman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irishgond said:
gokuguy said:
Here is a review of what softmod things you will NEED for this game.

Rev 15 (It seems to only work if you upgrade from Rev14, by way of Network Connection)
A disc loader (Uloader, Neogamma, ect.) (ANY Neogamma seems to work when you have Rev15, but its always better to keep updated)
A patched game

And something that seems to be a big cause of problems right now, the 001 error. Anyone having this, means that the wii is set up correctly & will work, you just need to burn another disc differently.

If you get an 001 error, you need to burn the game on a DVD+R and Booktype it to DVD-ROM. For whoever doesn't know, the 001 error is caused by the games checking through the wii, to see if it is booktyped correctly. The older Cios' with Neogamma blocked some of those checks, but there is no need. Just burn your games to DVD+R with booktype DVD-ROM, & you will never have that error again. That is probably why I got it to work, because I used a DVD+R. If you need a tutorial, go to "AfterDawn" in their tutorials section to find how to booktype a disc with Imgburn or Nero.

I hope this helps.

Also, the reason I asked about anyone using DVD+R because of what the head of this thread put;

"cIOSCORP Users:
-No Confirmation here. Looks like it won't work right now. A patched IOS53 with the rev15 DIP won't help, because this will result in an 001-Error."

It says when you have a patched IOS53 with rev15 DIP, you get an 001 Error. 001 errors are fixed by booktyping DVD+R to DVD-ROM when you burn. I can't seem to get cIOSCORP to get me to an 001 error, mine just restarts like it did before rev15, so I guessed I didn't have the correct IOS53. If I don't have it, I can't find it either. I didn't want to use IOS-DOP unless I had to. Could someone point in the right direction for getting Trucha bugged IOS53 correctly OR test this for me?

OK so I have rev 15 and NeoGamma R8 rev7, but I get green screen and reboot to the main wii menu....does it matter what version my Wii is..I'm on 3.3U

I have the USA Wii-Qwiif version and used the patch they put out and created the new patch iso...

bad information, neogamma doesn't work with rev 15

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irishgond said:
gokuguy said:

Rev 15 (It seems to only work if you upgrade from Rev14, by way of Network Connection)
A disc loader (Uloader, Neogamma, ect.) (ANY Neogamma seems to work when you have Rev15, but its always better to keep updated)
A patched game

And something that seems to be a big cause of problems right now, the 001 error. Anyone having this, means that the wii is set up correctly & will work, you just need to burn another disc differently.

If you get an 001 error, you need to burn the game on a DVD+R and Booktype it to DVD-ROM. For whoever doesn't know, the 001 error is caused by the games checking through the wii, to see if it is booktyped correctly. The older Cios' with Neogamma blocked some of those checks, but there is no need. Just burn your games to DVD+R with booktype DVD-ROM, & you will never have that error again. That is probably why I got it to work, because I used a DVD+R. If you need a tutorial, go to "AfterDawn" in their tutorials section to find how to booktype a disc with Imgburn or Nero.

I hope this helps.

Also, the reason I asked about anyone using DVD+R because of what the head of this thread put;

"cIOSCORP Users:
-No Confirmation here. Looks like it won't work right now. A patched IOS53 with the rev15 DIP won't help, because this will result in an 001-Error."

It says when you have a patched IOS53 with rev15 DIP, you get an 001 Error. 001 errors are fixed by booktyping DVD+R to DVD-ROM when you burn. I can't seem to get cIOSCORP to get me to an 001 error, mine just restarts like it did before rev15, so I guessed I didn't have the correct IOS53. If I don't have it, I can't find it either. I didn't want to use IOS-DOP unless I had to. Could someone point in the right direction for getting Trucha bugged IOS53 correctly OR test this for me?

OK so I have rev 15 and NeoGamma R8 rev7, but I get green screen and reboot to the main wii menu....does it matter what version my Wii is..I'm on 3.3U

I have the USA Wii-Qwiif version and used the patch they put out and created the new patch iso...

This isn't the patch's fault. It sounds like you dont have IOS53 that you need. The IOS you need is included in the cIOSCORP package. Go get that. PT me if you need help. All you do is download the cIOSCORP package, take IOS53 out, & put it in the wad folder of your sd for installation. That should fix it. If not, do this process. This seems to fix everything needed.

1) Download & install one of Waninkoko's Custom Firmware Installers (4.1 is recommended)
2) (optional) If you had preloader, or another backup software that is gone now, reinstall it.
3) Install cIOS rev14 under 249 I believe.
4) Install cIOS rev15 under 249 through network.
5) Either install cIOSCORP or the IOS53 that comes with it.
6) Test the game.

mackem

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've tried everything, I've got a d2ckey, have both patched disk and unpatched, rev 15, rev 14, patched ios53 and ios70, tried from neogammer, uloader, everything that's been said on here, it's got me completely baffled.

Everything just results in a green screen.

I enjoyed it more when you could just stick a disk in a modded console.

Not wasting any more time on it, nintendo beat me, they win.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MrBananman said:
irishgond said:
gokuguy said:

A patched game

I hope this helps.

"cIOSCORP Users:

bad information, neogamma doesn't work with rev 15

You are mistaken, you must have Neogamma installed before installing rev15 to make it work correctly. I use R7 channel. It works with rev15, but has 001 errors back, in which I have explained how to fix this. You must burn on a DVD+R with the booktype DVD-ROM. That fixes all 001 errors.

lixoman100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
mackem said:
I've tried everything, I've got a d2ckey, have both patched disk and unpatched, rev 15, rev 14, patched ios53 and ios70, tried from neogammer, uloader, everything that's been said on here, it's got me completely baffled.

Everything just results in a green screen.

I enjoyed it more when you could just stick a disk in a modded console.

Not wasting any more time on it, nintendo beat me, they win.

I have hit the same wall as you have. I had tried everything and nothing worked. The problem is simple: D2CKey does not run NSMB, period.
I have finally switched to USB loading now. I'm gonna miss using the disc channel.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ive got anorther problem, I did fellow gokuguys guide and I do get

disk error
the disk could not be readed
please inform the wii instruction booklet( or something like that)

after 1 time: I did get error 1224(maybe this one) on neo gamma 8beta7(disk could not be readed)
so what do I do wrong?

josecostella

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

I have a Wii with modchip on it (don't remember what version 1.x or 2.x). Currently, it could play all games just fine but I am not able to go into Wii setup. Therefore, I don't have a way to upgrade the firmware. My question is:

Is this New Super Mario Bros. would allow me to bring up the Wii's setup screen so that I can do an upgrade to 3.x+ or should I need something else? If anyone know how to fix this issue please give me a detail guidance of things to do. Your advice is much appreciated.

Thank you all,
JC

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeon said:

disk error

after 1 time: I did get error 1224(maybe this one) on neo gamma 8beta7(disk could not be readed)
so what do I do wrong?

1) Are other games still working?
2) Did you upgrade from rev14 to rev15
3) What Wii firmware do you have?

Try using another Neogamma. I use R7. I have heard R6, and R8 betas 11 & 12 work as well, but I haven't tested it.

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeon said:

disk error

so what do I do wrong?

Try using another Neogamma. I use R7. I have heard R6, and R8 betas 11 & 12 work as well, but I haven't tested it.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
gokuguy said:
Aeon said:

disk error

so what do I do wrong?

1) well fire emblem radiant dawn did work(copy version) wii sports resort, star wars the clone wars republic heroes and castlevania jusdgement gave me error #001!
2) no
3) 4.1E
4) neo gamma 7
5) new error on neo 7: 1269

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gokuguy said:
RockmanForte said:
RockmanForte said:
RockmanForte said:
Hello. I have Neogamma r8 beta 11 and I installed ios53, ios55, and ios 61 and cIOS 38 rev15 and I still got error 001. No, I dont have modchip.. just softmod. What's the problem ? I can run newest Naruto Shippuden Clash Ninja Revolution 3 USA just fine.

blush.gif
Can anybody help me out ? I dont have HDD to run from iso yet.. I am asking for the problem with softmod, ok ?

Please ? Thats all I need to know. Thanks... again.
smile.gif

EDIT: Its an original unpatch game.

Try my review & tutorial. It shows what you need. Also, you must have one of the 3 methods to play the game, or else it will freeze after about 10min (anti piracy).

1) Disc patched
2) Altern. .dol (patched NSMB main.dol)
3) Ocarina code file.

You can't play without one of these if you want it on disc, SD, or possibly USB.

Thanks for replying asap. I would try number 2 but remember that I dont have HDD loader because all I have is burn to DVD already for now. Also where is your review and tutorial ? I didnt see your signature.
tongue.gif

Daaniel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Honestly, I dunno what's happening with my Wii.
I tried before on 3.4U, with NTSC original scrubbed, NTSC patched and PAL, with the proper IOSes patched.
I tried the same with 4.2U.
Hardmod with D2CKey.
What happens is that GeckOS says "NO DVD found" and Neogamma says "NO DVD in", only with NSMB. All others games (same backup media) work normally on Gecko and Neogamma. Only the interrogation mark appears on Disc Channel. Wii starts reading, but then stop. Any ideas?
I'll try to find a USB drive around.
Thank you.

ufa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xeon ~ Pado said:
TO ALL HARDMODDED WIIs:

You have to install the cIOS rev 14 and run it through NeoGamma - DVD launch, unfortunately.

I've made it work nice and clear with the NSMB ISO from Wiisos Fix (776 mb)

This is important, READ PLEASE:

I need someone with hardmodded wii, with no cIOS installed or hacked IOS.
I think NSMB is using the IOS259 to run so everyone who have the hacked IOS259 will get the "Please eject your disk and restart the Wii".

I dont have any cIOS nor any other hack installed besides HBC and some emulators. System menu 3.4u. Game (unpatched ISO) runs fine on neogamma.

ufa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Daaniel said:
Honestly, I dunno what's happening with my Wii.
I tried before on 3.4U, with NTSC original scrubbed, NTSC patched and PAL, with the proper IOSes patched.
I tried the same with 4.2U.
Hardmod with D2CKey.
What happens is that GeckOS says "NO DVD found" and Neogamma says "NO DVD in", only with NSMB. All others games (same backup media) work normally on Gecko and Neogamma. Only the interrogation mark appears on Disc Channel. Wii starts reading, but then stop. Any ideas?
I'll try to find a USB drive around.
Thank you.

I had to try the unpatched ISO. Now that you are 4.2, I dont know if it going to run.

** portuguese **
Cara, vc tinha que ter tentado rodar a ISO sem nenhum patch ou modificação, só com o neogamma. Aqui em casa é 3.4, só precisei instalar o neogamma beta 12 e rodou de primeira, não tem erro nenhum. Não sei se vc tentar rodar agora desse jeito com o 4.2 vai ser a mesma coisa. O que eu sei é que o 4.2 acaba com o free region, então vc tem q rodar o dvd da mesma região do seu wii. Eu nem precisei instalar IOS nenhum.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Aeon said:
gokuguy said:
Aeon said:

disk error

so what do I do wrong?

1) well fire emblem radiant dawn did work(copy version) wii sports resort, star wars the clone wars republic heroes and castlevania jusdgement gave me error #001!
2) ``yes!``
3) 4.1E
4) neo gamma 7

and still after it error #001

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeon said:
Aeon said:
gokuguy said:
Aeon said:

disk error

so what do I do wrong?

2) ``yes!``
3) 4.1E
4) neo gamma 7

and still after it error #001

If you are getting 001 error, you must burn on DVD+R while booktyping the disc to DVD-ROM. I posted a link to the tutorial earlier.

sparkilla

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
t-bot said:
I have an Argon 1.1 chipped 4.1U wii and I was finally able to get it running through the disc channel.
wtf.gif

That was over an hour ago, still no freezing or DRE so I can confirm it works well for me.
bow.gif

Here is what I got on my machine:
a patched IOS60 v6174
a patched IOS53 v5406
cIOS 0.38 v14
1:1 USA NSMBW copy (by QwiiF)
a Patch for the game (NSMBW USA main.dol FiX Wii-iND)
update removed

Before that, I was able to get it working through NeoGammaR7 (without needing to change settings) with:
a patched IOS60 v6174
a clean IOS53 v5406 (NUS downloader)
cIOS 0.38 v14
scrubbed PAL NSMBW (375M) patched using alt.dol method (NSMBW_FIX) and changed region to USA

grog.gif
Cheers!!
grog.gif

This works like a charm for the wiikey v1 was up most of the night working on this thanks a lot t-bot
smile.gif

I hope other people can get it working through the disc channel using the method as I did

a patched IOS60 v6174
a patched IOS53 v5406
cIOS 0.38 v14
1:1 USA NSMBW copy (by QwiiF)
a Patch for the game (NSMBW USA main.dol FiX Wii-iND)
update removed

Same as t-bot
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto