oddgriffin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TroyTheZombie said:
Tanas said:
I've just used any title deleter to delete ios53 just to see does work without it and it does, but it only works when using neogamma and not through the disk channel.

ah, so the latest neogamma doesn't require ios53 eh?

well, good to know. but people running it via other methods will need it. So it is still recommended that people have it.
i know damn well i installed that ios and yet the neogamma channel sd card method was the only way i could do it. i had to use sd cause no other usb media available but i tried 2 other channels that were supposed to work and didn't. hmmm

jetsjets

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a D2Ckey and I cannot get this to work. I used DopIOS and patched IOS53 and 70 like the first page in this thread suggested. I see the game in the disc channel but when I hit start it just goes to a black screen. any ideas?

Pat1487

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone else get to the first bonus house and have a problem where hitting 1 doesnt punch the panels

It says press 1 to punch the panels to match stuff up, but when i hit 1 i just shoot a fireball or frostball
I tried it twice and both times i had to reset it and start over because i couldnt do anything

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yay, I got the disk version working.
I'm using an unpatched NTSC version of NSMB, and using rev15 and neogamma to load it. I'm using a patched .dol file which I'm using neogamma to alternatively load.

I'm glad it's working! This game is fun. I did up to the first subcastle, and it works great!

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jetsjets said:
I have a D2Ckey and I cannot get this to work. I used DopIOS and patched IOS53 and 70 like the first page in this thread suggested. I see the game in the disc channel but when I hit start it just goes to a black screen. any ideas?

check faq no. 7 on this thread, seems d2ckey isn't working at all... http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...Z8lyfQr16FaMlNA

jetsjets

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
IAmTheRad said:
Yay, I got the disk version working.
I'm using an unpatched NTSC version of NSMB, and using rev15 and neogamma to load it. I'm using a patched .dol file which I'm using neogamma to alternatively load.

I'm glad it's working! This game is fun. I did up to the first subcastle, and it works great!

Didn't work for me :/

That's it.. I give up.. will wait for a patch or at least a decent tutorial to come out.. :/

Melee54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow... So many problems. I guess I'm lucky... all I did was put it on a 2 gig flash drive and play. Works fine so far...

Is it supposed to have that "widescreen" affect to it? (Black bars)?

Menus are full screen, but world map and gameplay are wide. How odd...

BigNastyCurve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pete666 said:
what I read is that everybody who have a wiikey install will not work even usb, disc etc..
????
mine work for 10 min..

wii 4.1U
Load with Neogamma with disc..

This is wrong. I have a WiiKey and I'm soft-modded. I was able to play the game via USB loader BUT I had to patch main.dol to get it to work. (NTSC btw)

caretcaret

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I created a channel (wad) using Loadstructor and installed it to my Wii using WAD Manager 1.4.
I formatted my SD card to WBFS and added a patched version of NSMBW using WBFS Manager 3.0. I inserted the SD card into my Wii and started the channel. Running without problems.

Wii System Menu 4.1U, cios r14, cioscorp 3.4 (this shouldn't matter though)

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
BigNastyCurve said:
Pete666 said:
what I read is that everybody who have a wiikey install will not work even usb, disc etc..
????
mine work for 10 min..

wii 4.1U
Load with Neogamma with disc..

This is wrong. I have a WiiKey and I'm soft-modded. I was able to play the game via USB loader BUT I had to patch main.dol to get it to work. (NTSC btw)
It should also work through the Disk Channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwPy2wciXDU

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WOOT Got it working on my Wiikey v1 on 1.9s through Disc Channel. Turns out that DOP-IOS MOD was installing crap. It didn't install anything useful. I loaded DOP-IOS and installed IOS53 with Sig Hash Check. Same with IOS 70 cuz im on 4.2U. BAMMM worked perfectly thanks TonyTheZombie for your help!

~ Jon

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bnwchbammer said:
I thought there was a bug in rev15 that didn't allow disc games to be played at all... right?

Not right at all, I actually haven't seen any bugs in rev15. DLC from Rockband now works on USB Loader as well. =)

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crwys said:
bnwchbammer said:
I thought there was a bug in rev15 that didn't allow disc games to be played at all... right?

Not right at all, I actually haven't seen any bugs in rev15. DLC from Rockband now works on USB Loader as well. =)

Not to get off topic, but you are saying that the new cIOSrev15 allows you to run Rock Band from USB and store DLC on the SD card and not have the problem where it will copy the the DLC from the SD card to the NAND and not delete it? Cos DLC always worked with USB Loading it just wouldn't delete it from the NAND after it was done with it.

UPDATE: So just tried cIOSrev15, the DLC bug when loading from the game from USB still exists the same way it did on rev14 (and the others) and to boot the USB instruments don't work anyway, that's 20 mins of my life I'll never get back :-P

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'll add a couple more things to my argument thing.

I'm using preloader on 4.2u wii, got all that stuff installed no problems. Installed cioscorp 3.5 after (works fine, I can reload a clean wii with a clean 4.2u nand)

Installed cios 14, mario did not load under neogamma r8 beta 7. Installed cios 15, mario loaded, but crashed after about 10 minutes. I then got a modified nsmb dol file for the ntsc version, used neogamma's alternate dol setting from sd. Game loads now, I can play fine from disk.

Also, my version of nsmb on wii is the ntsc version, and I just burnt it on a dvd+r (booktype dvd-rom) burnt at max speed after I downloaded the 4.36gb file.

Eikon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a flatmii with IOS249 Rev 14 and unpatched NTSC disc. I've tried loading the game with Neogamma R8 Beta 7, R7, and R6 with Fix 002 and they all give disc errors. The latest Gecko OS also gives a disc error. The link to the cheat for GeckoOS in the first post of this thread is broken so I couldn't try that. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to work, or has had success with NSMB on a flatmii? Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol