Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EmperorOfCanada said:
Kafluke said:
xflak40 said:
SEE THE FIRST PAGE FOR ALL THE INFO YOU NEED!

Blue-K was kind enough to update it for all of us. So before asking questions that have already been answered, plz check it out!

Front page doesn't tell me why all my other games work but this one gives black screen no matter how I try and launch.

Anti-002 fix on?

Yes.

What kills me is that my bro brought his wii over to see if it worked on his. Same damn thing. Black screen after launch. I modded his too using this guide

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-154/4_...2_guide-797772/

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USBLOADER GX

Just do FORCE NTSC and ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

Next do 002 enabled, SD.dol and save config.

it should work. I'm doing it now.

I haven't had luck doing in with the DVD (I bought the game anyway), but I'm going to try to compile it with wiiscrubber later.

Wynd

sendblink23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
chaseincats said:
is their any way to add gamecube controller support for this?

Posts merged

is their any way to add gamecube controller support for this?

STOP REPOSTING - your spamming the Thread

HMM CHECK THE GAME SETTINGS< IF ITS NOT IN THERE... THEN NO

The Frenchman

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can't play it guys, need help.

At first I was able to play on my 4.1 wiikey Wii, for few minutes...

I did the whole patching with the alt main dol. I reburned the game and installed the 3 IOS with dop ios.

the game shows up in the disk channel like usual, but booting it will now bring a black screen with Error message sayibng to eject and reboot.

I noticed DOP ios gave me that message at the end when installing IOSes, (using IOS60 to install them) and applying sig hash check

Done
Hash BAD

anything I'm doing wrong?

BTW the game will not boot on softmods at all on my wii, gamma loader, gecko os... brings either green screen or 002 error (blue)

I know you must help tons of pepple, but please I need advices.

BTW my first copy still works well but crashes after few mins as usual

OH one last thing, I used regionfrii on it to play on my ntsc/uc wii

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
computerboy said:
Blue-K said:
C175R said:
So I just woke up and theres +30 pages againg and my internet is slow and I dont wana read 30 pages...lol
any fix for softmod yet?
I don't know why I bothered to update the first post..none is even looking at it...

I did. And BTW I'm nearly 100% sure posting the modified main.dol is against the rules. I suggest replacing it with a tutorial on how to do it with a hex editor.
It was a Temporary Fix. I'm now updating the first post, so that it's 100% legal. Anyone who can help me here is welcome, never used a Hex Editor...

corpsegrinderpt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i've been trying all afternoon to get this to work, and so far i got nothing. Here are the specs of my Wii:

- 3.2E
- Upgraded all the suggested IOS on this thread.
- NSMBW with the fixed Dol on disc AND on SD card.
- Using Neogamma R8
- I can play games from all regions, so no risk of bricking.

I've been able to run all my games from disc channel. However, after installing these IOS', I find that some games - like Band Hero, GH5, ... - do not run anymore from the disc channel nor the Gamma Loader, while others - Rock Band 2 and No More Heroes among others - do.

I, however, would like most of all to get NSMBW to work properly. While booting from the disc channel, it loads on the channel the little intro snipet, but afterwards gives a black screen with the 'error: can't be read' stuff. If loading via NeoGamma, it will give the usual green screen then restart my Wii.

Help would be greatly appreciated. I think maybe I need to update to 4.1 to get it working?

Davy32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi, confirmed working:
Replaced the main dol in wiiscrubber build a new iso and load it with usb loader GX error 2 fix on!
Played for about 15 minutes, works great!

tomtatoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't been able to get it working. Every time I load it up, I get a green screen flash, then it just hangs on a black screen. Tried both the injected .dol and the alt .dol

4.1U
Softmod
Updated IOS53
cIOS 249 rev14

sendblink23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ultraburn said:
Izzy said:
Got it working on my 4.0E PAL Wii in USB Loader GX, works smooth with the alt dol version on the SD Card.
Can't get it to work with Wiiflow somehow though, do I have to rename it to Main.dol and have two .dol files on my SD Card in the root? One for USB Loader GX and one for Wiiflow?

I have the same story...cant get it to work with Wiiflow,do I leave it as Main.dol or call it after the game ID ?
When I use the alt dol arrows nothing happens,could it be the location of the alt dol.
By the way its been crazy watching this game get "cracked" " it wont get cracked until the official release" etc , i'm glad its got there in the end though.

WiiFlow works perfectly FINE

Just use the WiiScrubber, open ISO & replace the mail.dol file > Scrub > Pass the ISO to your USB Hard Drive wallah nothing else needed
*Unless you are USA/NTSC then use Regonfrii After applying the SCRUB(making the patched ISO), and the same it works perfectly with no settings needed

gbasource

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its best to stick with loading from usb. Not only is it more better but neogamma and cioscorp are very choosy when it comes to loading from the game from the disc. It only reads with backup loaders for some guys not everyone. I play the fixed iso with neogamma set to load from usb and its perfect.

boondoklife

Trophies
Website
boondoklife.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ultraburn said:
Izzy said:
Got it working on my 4.0E PAL Wii in USB Loader GX, works smooth with the alt dol version on the SD Card.
Can't get it to work with Wiiflow somehow though, do I have to rename it to Main.dol and have two .dol files on my SD Card in the root? One for USB Loader GX and one for Wiiflow?

I have the same story...cant get it to work with Wiiflow,do I leave it as Main.dol or call it after the game ID ?
When I use the alt dol arrows nothing happens,could it be the location of the alt dol.
By the way its been crazy watching this game get "cracked" " it wont get cracked until the official release" etc , i'm glad its got there in the end though.

Works just fine for me on wiiflow. Just follow the instructions that were given on packing the replacement main.dol into the iso and all is working fine.

dingl3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, i've been trying all afternoon to get this to work, and so far i got nothing. Here are the specs of my Wii:

- 3.2E
- Upgraded all the suggested IOS on this thread.
- NSMBW with the fixed Dol on disc AND on SD card.
- Using Neogamma R8
- I can play games from all regions, so no risk of bricking.

QUOTE said:
I've been able to run all my games from disc channel. However, after installing these IOS', I find that some games - like Band Hero, GH5, ... - do not run anymore from the disc channel nor the Gamma Loader, while others - Rock Band 2 and No More Heroes among others - do.

I, however, would like most of all to get NSMBW to work properly. While booting from the disc channel, it loads on the channel the little intro snipet, but afterwards gives a black screen with the 'error: can't be read' stuff. If loading via NeoGamma, it will give the usual green screen then restart my Wii.

Help would be greatly appreciated. I think maybe I need to update to 4.1 to get it working?

I have the same problem i dont have access to a usb hard drive at the mo and would really like to get this working i am driving my partner crazy trying things out i just want the game to work can someone confirm if they havew got the game to work using disc and if so what version you on im on 3.2 and am also thinking that i may need to be on sys menu 4.1 to get the game to work.

Thanks in advance

Markan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a question: If the patched game starts properly, will the game work properly as well or is there still a chance for the game crashing after a certain amount of time?

I can run the Game over the normal Wii Menu (Pal Wii with Wiikey but preloader installed as well) and also via Neogamma. Now of course I will try it out myself and just play it I just dont want to get my hopes up to encounter a crash, or should that problem be solved 100% with the patch?

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe someone could make a batch file, that automatically extracts the main.dol from the iso, hex edits it and then replaces the dol. Would make it simple for all the noobs just download the patch (which should be legal if it uses allowed tools and does that patching on the file you provide) and the iso and they would be good to go. Not that its difficult, got it working in about 2mins on wiiflow, played to 2nd castle in world one with no crashes. I upped a copy of that iso to megaupload under the tags "new super mario wii" but i didn't copy/paste the link properly so i lost it, tho it should show up on the megaupload search engines soon.

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need some advice. Im on 4.0 and apparently you need to be on 4.1 atleast for this game. I have a drivekey and no softmod. is it safe to update via nintendo without affecting my wii or chip?

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Frenchman said:
can't play it guys, need help.

At first I was able to play on my 4.1 wiikey Wii, for few minutes...

I did the whole patching with the alt main dol. I reburned the game and installed the 3 IOS with dop ios.

the game shows up in the disk channel like usual, but booting it will now bring a black screen with Error message sayibng to eject and reboot.

I noticed DOP ios gave me that message at the end when installing IOSes, (using IOS60 to install them) and applying sig hash check

Done
Hash BAD

anything I'm doing wrong?

BTW the game will not boot on softmods at all on my wii, gamma loader, gecko os... brings either green screen or 002 error (blue)

I know you must help tons of pepple, but please I need advices.

BTW my first copy still works well but crashes after few mins as usual

OH one last thing, I used regionfrii on it to play on my ntsc/uc wii
http://rapidshare.com/files/304616508/SMNP01.gct.html use this cheatfile in gecko os with your first unpatched copy and it wil work
smile.gif

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
lol ... This thread is so much smellling piracy that it attracted all the lurkers/leachers outside here, servers are gonna explode
laugh.gif

This is just incredible how people have been going crazy because they could not pirate one single game that was just leaked a few days ago, as if their live depends on it (OMG IT'S A NEW MARIO GAME I NEED TO PLAY IT RIGHT NOW)
wacko.gif

Nintendo really knows his stuff when it comes to create hype, if it was only for this, they are owning us

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player.X(PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    YEa gotta after a while, looking at code for long periods will bug your eyes.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool tho, I'm proud of you going back to it, not giving up. It is difficult at first to learn, but fun once you get the hang of it. I think I've watched every tutorial video there is, but I still struggle sometimes to get stuff to work right. But gotta keep trying dif things, and eventually you will get it right.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol McDonald's has a grandma mcflurry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, furry grandma?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, furry grandma?