Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
uploadmaster said:
it works so thats why uploading it tomorqow so leeches dont leak it pass on wedsday alsotryingto get points for megaupload and get the 1000 usd reward and u guys reward ir the workinng game

Anything you upload will be fake. I'd stake my beloved left testicle on it. You're just looking for MegaUpload points and cash. If you weren't faking it like a $10 hooker then you wouldn't be password protecting it and you wouldn't be advertising a "launch date", you would just do it.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
page translated...
Seems funny
smile.gif

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/tra...1MLgK50tBUsPpjQ

Sonic4Ever

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I would like to try this right now. In fact, I already have edited the main.dol. But I won't burn it until I find a way to BOOT the game (mine restarts the Wii). Any idea?

Teffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the record, I'm also a member of another website where UploadMaster posted (and is also trying to figure out the issue, it's also the originating source of the current copy floating around), and he/she posted way back on Saturday when the game first leaked that they had cracked it and were uploading it at that time. They then disappeared until Sunday afternoon where they said they just couldn't be bothered to upload it then, but don't worry, it works great and they'll find some way to get it online that day. It is now Monday, they have come here claiming to have a working copy (again), and are pulling the same thing.

TL;DR: UploadMaster is just seeking attention, just like all those fake PSP groups who claimed to have WORKING CUSTOM 5.55 FIRMWARE in just another day or two, there's just another couple small bugs to work out...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk