twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Off topic...
This is my favorite series of games.
The X4 is the best in my opinion.
X5 is also very good.
There is a remake of Megaman X for PSP called Megaman Marverick Hunter X.
X6 is shit, X7 even worse, X8 is ok.
X, X2 and X3 are very good, especially X3, wich has golden armor, wich is outstanding.

X4, X4 and X6 have Ultimate armor for X
and Black Zero, both the best for each.
Thanks for your input. I'll keep that in mind as I play. :) I'm almost done with X2, and can't wait to play X3!

I legit almost want to buy a PSP just to play Maverick Hunter X. ROFL

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks for your input. I'll keep that in mind as I play. I'm almost done with X2, and can't wait to play X3!
I legit almost want to buy a PSP just to play Maverick Hunter X. ROFL[/spoiler]

Did you get Hadouken in Megaman X?
Or Shoryuken in Megaman X2?
My little brother destroyed my PSP.
I'm saving money for a PSVita, but first I want to buy a new laptop.
The main reasons for me to buy this console are Megaman Marverick Hunter X and Megaman Powered Up

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Finished the game. Not 100% though. This is better than 3D Land in terms of difficulty. This even have clever level designs.
Er,excuse me?

Whats so hard to comprehend? And Klim, is it worth getting on launch?
Well,the game isnt out yet so..

It is in Japan.
Oh alright,i didnt know the japanese version was out yet..

Yeah, came out almost a month earlier, kind of good imo because we found out what the crap reward for collecting 1,000,000 coins is..

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
For me. Its worth it. Its Mario. People like me who grew up with Mario can naver get enough of Mario. Not just for nostalgia's sake. This is pure fun despite being called a rehash.

/Mariofanboyism ;)

On a lesser fanboy perspective. Yes, I think its worth it. Or maybe wait a little if you are waiting for a price drop or anything. Because you are not missing that much for this game.

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
For me. Its worth it. Its Mario. People like me who grew up with Mario can naver get enough of Mario. Not just for nostalgia's sake. This is pure fun despite being called a rehash.

/Mariofanboyism ;)
If I'm being completely honest, that's the main reason I would buy this. :D

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country

/Mariofanboyism ;)
If I'm being completely honest, that's the main reason I would buy this. :D

Adding to this. There is a HUGE difference between... Mario falling from a cliff and dies and... Kirby or any other game character that falls from a cliff and dies.

You can never go wrong with Mario ;)

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Adding to this. There is a HUGE difference between... Mario falling from a cliff and dies and... Kirby or any other game character that falls from a cliff and dies.

You can never go wrong with Mario ;)
Lol... although, if I'm being fully honest, I personally think that the general Kirby side scrolling platformer is superior to the general Mario side scrolling platformer. But that's just my opinion, and it's a REALLY long winded, complicated explanation. lol

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty tired of Mario side-scrollers and after Super Mario 3D Land's length, I don't think I'm getting this.
Are you saying that SM3DL was too short, or too long?

Probably too short, BUT completing every single level with Mario and Luigi and grabbing every flagpole did make the game last alot longer, even if it was just for a measly little star that nobody but myself will see. lul

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
completing every single level with Mario and Luigi and grabbing every flagpole did make the game last alot longer, even if it was just for a measly little star that nobody but myself will see. lul
That's my main problem with the game... it was long "in a way," but only because they introduced tons of grinding elements. I mean...
the special worlds
... were just rearranged versions of the regular levels, and beating every level with Mario and Luigi is just another way of saying "play through the whole game TWICE with a character with SLIGHTLY different mechanics." So basically, considering how you play through each level twice in both regular...
and special
...worlds, and once with each brother, they're basically repackaging replaying the exact same game 4 times and calling it "replay value"... and that really, REALLY bothers me.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
completing every single level with Mario and Luigi and grabbing every flagpole did make the game last alot longer, even if it was just for a measly little star that nobody but myself will see. lul
That's my main problem with the game... it was long "in a way," but only because they introduced tons of grinding elements. I mean...
the special worlds
... were just rearranged versions of the regular levels, and beating every level with Mario and Luigi is just another way of saying "play through the whole game TWICE with a character with SLIGHTLY different mechanics." So basically, considering how you play through each level twice in both regular...
and special
...worlds, and once with each brother, they're basically repackaging replaying the exact same game 4 times and calling it "replay value"... and that really, REALLY bothers me.

Thats actually a good point, but the
special worlds
were much much harder than their previous iterations so it did give some sort of a challenge. The good thing about them is if you stop playing the game for a while and come back to it, it feels fresh again and also the
special worlds
had the addition of the
stone tanooki suit and shadow mario
which was a welcome inclusion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Surprised they never made a second one.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It takes two was their newest different theme
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't care for that one so much, but didn't play it much either.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just played little of "Still Wakes The Deep" , just came to gamepass today, its alright, kinda creepy. I'm not usually a horror game fan, but it looks really good graphic wise, esp w 4k. I admit it made me jump a few times.
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    Anyone here using the 3DS?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    do u have pretendo?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    whats ur code?
  • B @ btjunior:
    i dont have pretendo sorry
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    oh ok
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    well if ur console isnt modded i suggest u to mod it
  • B @ btjunior:
    also, just curius, does the freinds app still work after the shutdown?
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    yes
  • B @ btjunior:
    nice
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    but u cant play online games anymore :(
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i miss going in other peoples town
  • B @ btjunior:
    yeah
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i have a friend named Pineapple (@pineappleJuice hi). we played a lot the day b4 the server shutdown
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I preten to know doe
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @LNLenost how well is the pretendo servers, you ever get kicked off games when playing online?
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    @BigOnYa not always you get kicked. it happens rarely to me.
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    ofc they're not great, but props to them for making this
    +1
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    btw, I decided to make the nintendo support team going insane
  • LNLenost @ LNLenost:
    i told them my badges disappeared after i opened the badge arcade after the shutdown, but actually they disappeared because i opened the badge arcade w/ pretendo
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders for two Wii-channels: https://gbatemp.net/threads/wuhb-to-vwii-channel-request.657253/#post-10441514
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: Hey, is there anybody who knows how to create wuhb-files? :) I would like to create forwarders...