GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, they were so damn frustrating :hateit:
Those were the best though! In my 17 years of Mario-playing history, those were the first levels to make me truly feel like my skills were being pushed to the limit! I really wished there was a sort of "rush" mode that allowed you to play any level like that... heck, that would've been a GREAT reward for completing 100%, in my opinion.

But hey, it looks like the coin rush levels in NSMB2 kind of does that, in a way!

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: 1 person

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm pretty tired of Mario side-scrollers and after Super Mario 3D Land's length, I don't think I'm getting this.
Are you saying that SM3DL was too short, or too long?
Too short. Was a great game but not worth $40.

And this game is supposed to be even shorter than SM3DL, thats why i'm going to skip it and get a few 3DSware and VC titles instead. I can get Mighty Swtich Force, Pushmo and a bunch of NES and GB/C games for less than NSMB2 will cost whilst having some money left over (for Pokemon Red and LoZ: Oracle of Ages whenever they are released). No brainer in my book.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Luigi mode~
488213_509738585719163_727186540_n.jpg

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know what I would love to know, why they somehow thought that a co-op mode would beat the original NSMB VS mode. I thought it was really annoying on the Wii even when friends were working with me, in fact most of the time we just got sick of working together and just threw shells at one another till the time ran out :l and Coin rush looks kind of decent but it still doesn't feel like its a improvement over NSMB, but that could just be the fact I hate the series now :P

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You know what I would love to know, why they somehow thought that a co-op mode would beat the original NSMB VS mode. I thought it was really annoying on the Wii even when friends were working with me, in fact most of the time we just got sick of working together and just threw shells at one another till the time ran out :l and Coin rush looks kind of decent but it still doesn't feel like its a improvement over NSMB, but that could just be the fact I hate the series now :P

For me the co-op is outstanding, whatever game it is, it become better with co-op.
If you and your friends are just messing around in co-op then it's not the mode problem, it's yours.
I would be good if there was still a VS mode, but I'm not gonna miss it.

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

For me the co-op is outstanding, whatever game it is, it become better with co-op.
If you and your friends are just messing around in co-op then it's not the mode problem, it's yours.
I would be good if there was still a VS mode, but I'm not gonna miss it.

But thats the thing, we all go into Co-op as serious as possible and we work together great and all, its just after awhile it becomes too easy (were all Mario vets) and then it looses its fun so we start messing around and form our own VS mode so to speak. And what you said about Co-Op is far from true. Many games are more fun when your smashing your friends face in with a falcon punch, or raking in headshots from across the map while your buddies scramble to find you.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But that's the most fun part! :P

I play videogames since I was 5(my brother was 2).
We were presented with a Super Nintendo.
We loved that, even more co-op games.
We played some pretty badass(hard as hell) games like Battletoads, Power Rangers, Metal Slug and some more.
And even with a little bit of distraction we advanced every co-op game we had like a team, a duo.
I still miss some games, and want more co-op games to play.

We beated Gears of War together and Rayman Origins together, but thats still just a little to satisfy ourselves.
I'm willing to buy Killzone 3 just for the co-op.

But thats the thing, we all go into Co-op as serious as possible and we work together great and all, its just after awhile it becomes too easy (were all Mario vets) and then it looses its fun so we start messing around and form our own VS mode so to speak. And what you said about Co-Op is far from true. Many games are more fun when your smashing your friends face in with a falcon punch, or raking in headshots from across the map while your buddies scramble to find you.

Far from true just to you!
Co-op games are meant to be that way, thats why it's called co-operation.
If you want to kick your friend's ass just play smash or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Start rubbing
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wonder how many people end up falling in love from customer service
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Don't f#ck in front of everyone, geez
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Uremum has the best customer service
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ow 100hp hit out a billion
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's ironic, last time I went to uremum, I had to take a number, and it was 100
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes just shows how important you are to her unlike urewife where I can even get ahold her by pager
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Freaking 97 degrees here now, even my dog went out and turned right back around, like nope!
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah it's a bit warm outside
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Florida already misses the hurricanes
    One is supposedly forming in the gulf lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Florida citizens meth is a ac unit in the mouth
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Psi, Did you get any Flooding near you, or is it all south?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why do we need back yard pools it's Florida
    I'm like an hour north of Tampa it's rained a bit here but no flooding
    +1
    45 minutes until my next date hehehe
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The gators need a new home
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, you are dad of how many kids now?
    +1
    Hmmm I don't know lol
    The family reunion might have to book a stadium :P
    +1
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    hey, is there some expert for wiiu hacking out there
    ? :)
    Yes Buy a Wii and one of those HDMI cables for it, hack that and have way more fun lol
    I had a hacked Wii U wasn't worth the effort
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tomorrow hack: play Wiiu games on Wii 60fps
  • AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears:
    Yeah it depends on what you're looking for
    AcuteBulbasaurappears @ AcuteBulbasaurappears: Yeah it depends on what you're looking for