• Views 1,592
  • Replies 18

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm massively impressed by the DLC pack. Especially the Nerve-wrack pack. Srsly, this is the kind of difficulty I was waiting for a Mario game. I never thought they would do it but they went ahead and did it.
Massive thumbs up from me Nintendo.
Now if you were to put, say, three modes (as in easy, medium or hard mode) in a future NSMB title, than I will be instantly buying it day one. XD
EDIT: Ninja'ed by Soulx. XD

EDIT2: Second batch of DLC will be released at the end of the month.
Third batch in November. XD

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Being the most half assed proper Mario game released, I am very interested in seeing how this DLC is after Nintendo stated that they would only ever do meaningful and significant content.

What are these whole new worlds or just a few levels with modes? I guess £2 per pack isn't too bad as long as you get an hour or so out of it.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Prefer new worlds. Couldn't care less about Coin Rush as I don't even play it. I like the Cannon levels. Now if only those lasted a lot longer, or had a whole world of them.

joepassive

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
my 3DS is UK version , so it got released there today. i bought it already. awesome sauce. i like all the pack, just awesome

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Prefer new worlds. Couldn't care less about Coin Rush as I don't even play it. I like the Cannon levels. Now if only those lasted a lot longer, or had a whole world of them.
Buy every pack ($7.5) and you have nine levels. A world is 10 levels so close enough.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Im not paying £2 for 5 minutes worth of gameplay... pricing is ridiculous
Coin Rush levels are designed to played multiple times. And supposedly the hard pack (specifically that Bullet Bill level) has more than one route.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh... You know... maybe if this game was $20 I would buy DLC... but it's coin rush mode and I barely got through the normal game without ripping out my own eyes, so no.. I wont be buying this DLC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: "Hello, this the feds?"