Gaming New Suikoden Tierkreis screenshots

Regalia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, Suikoden. The forever overshadowed and underrated RPG of the PS-PS2 era. I've played all of them and they were very good, especially II and V. IV was trash unfortunately. The DS one looks very promising though. I'm excited.
grog.gif

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Regalia said:
Ah, Suikoden. The forever overshadowed and underrated RPG of the PS-PS2 era. I've played all of them and they were very good, especially II and V. IV was trash unfortunately. The DS one looks very promising though. I'm excited.
grog.gif
I was going to say, not forever underrated. IV was overrated, although sadly it managed this by precipitously dropping the quality and not by attracting more attention. At least V was a return to form, though.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BankaiKirby said:
This is the only Suikoden Im playing!
grog.gif
You really should play Suikoden II at least. It's a PS1 game, you can play it perfectly on an emulator nowadays... and it's definitely a classic. Very good-looking for a 2d RPG, too, one of the best before they stopped making so many of them.

Galacta

>:)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ruri said:
BankaiKirby said:
This is the only Suikoden Im playing!
grog.gif
You really should play Suikoden II at least. It's a PS1 game, you can play it perfectly on an emulator nowadays... and it's definitely a classic. Very good-looking for a 2d RPG, too, one of the best before they stopped making so many of them.
Ok....... Ive played Suikoden III.... Now Ive played Suikoden II!
Suikoden II - WIN.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/TECN1Gm7j3A?si=XwYKYHKwxoMNdFqN