give credit
tongue.gif

ryan90

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
431unknown said:
This just makes me wanna break out my N64 and play some Star Fox 64. I can't wait all 3 games looked really good.

the stafox remake looks amazing, but really the nostalgia that it induces is making you think that the original looked better than it did. I was looking at some comparison shots on another site and the graphics have been heavily improved and changed since the original

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ryan90 said:
431unknown said:
This just makes me wanna break out my N64 and play some Star Fox 64. I can't wait all 3 games looked really good.

the stafox remake looks amazing, but really the nostalgia that it induces is making you think that the original looked better than it did. I was looking at some comparison shots on another site and the graphics have been heavily improved and changed since the original

Ha, you got it all wrong pal. It's making me so impatient that I want to play it now but can't so the best I can do is break out the original version.
Not once did I say the original looked better.

I don't need to see any side by side comparison of the 2, I can tell the 3DS version looks better from memory.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow papar mario look awesome!
I was never really a huge fan of mario cart. so that doesnt really excite me, but Star Fox looks awesome. And its in 3D. im stoked.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
Man, I wish paper mario 3D will be like Super paper Mario. or a mix.
laugh.gif

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mario kart looks boring as hell. Karting should be intense! If they're going to slow down the gameplay mechanics at least make the karts faster!! The other games look nice though.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm seriously hyped for these games!

Anyone else notice the eye movement in Mario Kart? I know it's small, but it really impressed me.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jan777 said:
laugh.gif

You can't honestly tell me that you thought THAT was a paper mario game, can you? Or basically even any good...

Anyways, Star Fox... well.. it doesn't look any better [from memory] from the N64 version.. so eh. Also, I could be wrong, but it looks like snaking isn't back for Mario Kart 3DS, which is a shame. That added real skill and everything to the game. Then the Wii version came out and just fucked everything up.

Paper Mario looks good, but I never seen any battling or anything. Also a bit of a shame that they couldn't do anything like that on the DS....

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
ShadowSoldier said:
jan777 said:
laugh.gif

You can't honestly tell me that you thought THAT was a paper mario game, can you? Or basically even any good...

Anyways, Star Fox... well.. it doesn't look any better [from memory] from the N64 version.. so eh. Also, I could be wrong, but it looks like snaking isn't back for Mario Kart 3DS, which is a shame. That added real skill and everything to the game. Then the Wii version came out and just fucked everything up.

Paper Mario looks good, but I never seen any battling or anything. Also a bit of a shame that they couldn't do anything like that on the DS....
What exactly do you mean by that? There's a battle between 0:46 and 0:50 of the Paper Mario video.
unsure.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShadowSoldier said:
jan777 said:
laugh.gif

What are you trying to say here?

Star Fox. was all right

paper Mario, Mario kart ftw

Also cherry blossoms
tongue.gif

Snaking = skill? What!!!?!??!
blink.gif

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Goli said:
ShadowSoldier said:
jan777 said:
laugh.gif

What exactly do you mean by that? There's a battle between 0:46 and 0:50 of the Paper Mario video.
unsure.gif

So there is, I have trouble with YouTube videos ever since I installed Kaspersky, so I only watched the first 30 seconds before I stopped it before Kaspersky would. But still, that doesn't show if it's turn based like Paper Mario 1 and 2 were. Paper Mario 3 ruined it when it was... I don't know what the hell it was, real time?

Snaking = skill? What!!!?!??!

Yeah. Being able to snake properly and actually go faster, and be able to do it around turns properly and everything, and keep up with others, it took a lot of skill, and added a new challenge to the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-