• Views 132,950
  • Replies 916
  • Likes 15

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's just insulting when many people have already bought the red card and then the blue card. The overpricing is insane.
How is it insulting? They were due for another upgrade that solved all the problems that the two previous cards had. I actually hate the blue card because of the disk writer and only one button to select games. They had to make a new card in order to fix the AP checks the system looks for. But! This would have been possible on the blue button if they added the firmware upgrade USB port from the start..

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
So... quick question comparing it to the gateway - IDK if the gateway plays any region game-, the Sky3ds + and Super DSTWO+ will there be another flashcard that will have everything these cards have plus cheat enable and free region lock I mean with all these updates it's bound that someone gets smart and copy and fixes their mistakes.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So... quick question comparing it to the gateway - IDK if the gateway plays any region game-, the Sky3ds + and Super DSTWO+ will there be another flashcard that will have everything these cards have plus cheat enable and free region lock I mean with all these updates it's bound that someone gets smart and copy and fixes their mistakes.
Ds two+ will brick your system. Also, Sky can play region free if using the homebrew app called Hans. And yes, gateway is and always has been region free due to kernel access with emunand. The card you are looking for is called CFW. It's free and there's plugins that enable cheats.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
Peachds now offers pre-order sky3ds+ in 90$ and blue button in 70$ sale. I hope it will cost less after realese.

Muskusrat

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Darn people like to complain about the new Sky3DS+. So it is there third version of a flashcard, you all forgot the DS flashcards which had tons of different version to overcome ap?

I currently have a Sky3DS and it works as advertised when I bought it. Just plug it in my N3DS and play games. So Nintendo finaly found a way to block it, big deal just get the new version if you plan on playing at least two or three of the latest games with ap.

I also have a Gateway but it doesn't even support the N3DS with the latest emunand, you have to do alot of shit just to get it to work (if you are lucky and do not brig your DS).

Personaly I am glad Sky3DS team is at least offering a solution for people who just want to play games without to much work. Might even get the new version if the reviews are any good and some more games come out that I want to play which have ap

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Darn people like to complain about the new Sky3DS+. So it is there third version of a flashcard, you all forgot the DS flashcards which had tons of different version to overcome ap?

I currently have a Sky3DS and it works as advertised when I bought it. Just plug it in my N3DS and play games. So Nintendo finaly found a way to block it, big deal just get the new version if you plan on playing at least two or three of the latest games with ap.

I also have a Gateway but it doesn't even support the N3DS with the latest emunand, you have to do alot of shit just to get it to work (if you are lucky and do not brig your DS).

Personaly I am glad Sky3DS team is at least offering a solution for people who just want to play games without to much work. Might even get the new version if the reviews are any good and some more games come out that I want to play which have ap
Huh? Name one reason why you need to be on the latest emunand with GW or any kind of CFW for that matter.

Judas18

Queen Kunty
Trophies
XP
Country
How is it insulting? They were due for another upgrade that solved all the problems that the two previous cards had. I actually hate the blue card because of the disk writer and only one button to select games. They had to make a new card in order to fix the AP checks the system looks for. But! This would have been possible on the blue button if they added the firmware upgrade USB port from the start..
That's why it's insulting, because they only just decided to make it upgradable. I got the red button then about a week later the blue button came out. And now this one and it's crazy expensive.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"overpriced"... ok let's look at how much a game cost...
Way less that Sky3ds does.

the assaf

Trophies
XP
Country
That's why it's insulting, because they only just decided to make it upgradable. I got the red button then about a week later the blue button came out. And now this one and it's crazy expensive.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Way less that Sky3ds does.
Let me see, in my country 3ds and ds game cost around 78$, which exactly the price I bought with my sky3ds. In sky3ds I have 19 game, in a price of one game.
And yeah, in my country they really thieves.

Seita

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't understand why some people compare Sky and Gateway. There is no realm for comaprison since Sky is basically for people with 9.3+ systems and it was made to enjoy games on the latest firmware ( I know it works with older ones ). Sky3ds+ is not worth it atm if you already have the blue/red button card. Not so many games that have AP check and not sure whether it's really upgradable.

Reactions: Tony_93
D

Deleted-236924

You are welcome to buy all of your games legitimately, then.
Do you realize that you are complaining about a $90 device, which lets you play hundreds of $30-$40 games without having to pay $30-$40 per, being too expensive?

I'm sorry you had to spend, what, ~$200? to have the entire 3DS library at your fingertips.

Last edited by ,

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes fat32 is a problem. Somewhere before someone wrote to just zip it, copy to card and unzip but how is that supposed to help? That doesn't magically solve fat32 4gb limit. Also how the heck should it be possible to split roms? Is there even a tool to do that? How does the card itself join the files later? I doubt that's possible, seeing that sky only takes legit and signed Roms and allows absolutely no tampering.

Gateway3DSPeru

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gateway3dsperu.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Peru
Yes fat32 is a problem. Somewhere before someone wrote to just zip it, copy to card and unzip but how is that supposed to help? That doesn't magically solve fat32 4gb limit. Also how the heck should it be possible to split roms? Is there even a tool to do that? How does the card itself join the files later? I doubt that's possible, seeing that sky only takes legit and signed Roms and allows absolutely no tampering.
How many roms are out there bigger than 4gb?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway