OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, I had a PSP-1000 launch unit for a few years and then it went bad(AC adapter wasn't making the best contact anymore), so I got rid of it. Now with all of the TG16 titles up and cracked, I want to get another one. A PSP-3000 is all I could get right now. If I were to get a brand new one right now, how far can I hack it, how would I do it, and most importantly, what would it play?

I'm used to 5.00M33-6 so that should give you an indication of how far my knowledge goes...

Distrance

矢澤にこ
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
The power of stickys... ! http://gbatemp.net/t...faq-start-here/

If your firmware is compatible and you won't need to use half-byte, you can softmod it to your hearts content as well as play anything you want. At least, I've yet to find a game that doesn't work on my PSP. Hacking it is the easiest thing in your life, really. Files on SD card, launch files, launch them again and boom, you're done.

JohnnyBlaze1986

FUCK GBATEMP!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.gbatempsucks.com
XP
Country
United States
I understand that, but what would I use to launch ISO's? Can't seem to find a decent one that's either signed or can work with Half Byte Loader(all I see are "betas"). I know Promethius had a loader, but you really don't hear much about it.

Also, do you make that same ISO folder as normal or you don't need to do that with a loader?

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Currently most new psp-3000 comes with 6.39 or 6.60 which can install lcfw . You will be able to install either 6.39 or 6.60 pro-9 which will be temporary so you will need to run a homebrew every time you boot the psp to enable the cfw. Check here http://gbatemp.net/topic/293978-how-to-softmod-hack-your-psp/ for more detail .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.