ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a few questions :)

I have a UK powersaves pro with a UK licence key.
I have a US Yo-kai watch but on Sky3DS

I wanted to know if I wanted to use powersaves pro on a US game would i have to Purchase just the US licence
Key or would i have to purchase the US Licence key and a US device?

My Animal crossing new leaf on Sky3DS worked with powersaves, will Yo kai watch on Sky3DS work on powersaves?

Thanks for any help

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Seems to just be Powersaves Prime but there's only 1 game on right now, Yokai Watch :/
http://uk.codejunkies.com/Departments/PowerSaves-Prime.aspx
Yup, looks like it. With version 1.40 you also have to have a codejunkies account if you want to use the software.
Just tried it with my copy of Tales of the Abyss and it's still not working with Powersaves. :( (couple seconds after putting the game in, the software says "hardware not found")

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Yup, looks like it. With version 1.40 you also have to have a codejunkies account if you want to use the software.
Just tried it with my copy of Tales of the Abyss and it's still not working with Powersaves. :( (couple seconds after putting the game in, the software says "hardware not found")
We should still be able to use old software versions, if just to be able to use the backup/restore feature.
I use v1.16 with internet access blocked just for that purpose.

Izual Urashima

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
We should still be able to use old software versions, if just to be able to use the backup/restore feature.
I use v1.16 with internet access blocked just for that purpose.

Care to explain how that works ? I'm interested since I don't want to be forced to log on Codejunkies every time I want to switch saves.

Also, it should be good to have an alternative to get access to codes, as that forced log on is rather lame.

Last edited by Izual Urashima,

ZeroUnderOne

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
Has anyone run into unsupported cartridge version? Specifically, I have a new copy of Super Smash Bros 3DS but when I pop it in, I get

"Super Smash Bros. found. We have codes/saves for this game but this specific version of the cartridge is not suppoerted yet. Please contact support."

I have contacted support and will post here once I get a response, but I figured I'd ask to see if you guys have run into similar errors and/if they have been resolved.

Cheers

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
confirming this works with the ~$70 Ematic HD 1080p quad core IPS display Windows 8 with Intel Atom processor tablet with USBontheGo drivers and a usbonthego adapter cable that comes with it. the powersaves save dongle connects using the micro usb to regular usb port adapter then Windows 8 on the tablet installs the drivers and then just run the .exe to install powersaves for x86 windows and then take out the dongle and put in the license key and an email registered with codejunkies on their site and use a USB mouse with the adapter to click the ok button once the email and license key are typed in (for some reason the touchscreen mouse cursor has problems clicking the ok button). once the powersaves3ds software is registered and activated, remove the USB mouse from the USBonthego adapter plugged in to the tablet and put the save dongle with the game of choice into the USB port on the USBonthgo adapter that's plugged into the tablet (make sure the tablet is fully charged to around 100%!) then carefully backup the save and then select the options in powersaves for save edits and overwrite your save on the cartridge. this can also be used for installing OoT3Dhax saves on OoT3D cartridges.

Enovale

Hey. I exist. Woo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Animal Crossing New Leaf, how far do I have to be in the game? I reset my save file and now it says "error when processing your save file" when I try to hack it. I feel like this problem is becuase im not far enough in the game, please tell me if this is true, and if so, how far do I have to go?

D

Deleted User

After using codes on pokemon x(regular cartridge),after playing two times,when i was saving the 3ds froze. The 3ds can''t read the cartridge anymore
Powersaves 3ds too
I don't have any homebrew or similar and every game works
Edit:i just read faq
can i know anyway what could cause this?

Last edited by ,

DarkLordXX

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I've read the faq and couldn't find a solution to my problem. hope I'm in the right thread, sorry and please some mod please move me if I'm not.
I recently got powersaves pro 2016 and the corresponding? software v1.43 for it. my problem is the text, when I want to read notes/instructions, etc... is scrambled/compressed/unreadable and I haven't found any solution to it. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling it, but no solution there. I also read at reddit that I'm not the only one. (https://redd.it/51ciau)
Here is a screenshot of my problem (the text should fold up, I saw this in a youtube video) Powersave.jpg
Thanks in advance
greets and regards
DarkLordXX

edit: Forgot to mention I'm running it on Windows 10. Setting it on compatibility mode for Windows 8 helps. Thx @ danjr321 at reddit for the solution :)

Last edited by DarkLordXX,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read the faq and couldn't find a solution to my problem. hope I'm in the right thread, sorry and please some mod please move me if I'm not.
I recently got powersaves pro 2016 and the corresponding? software v1.43 for it. my problem is the text, when I want to read notes/instructions, etc... is scrambled/compressed/unreadable and I haven't found any solution to it. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling it, but no solution there. I also read at reddit that I'm not the only one. (https://redd.it/51ciau)
Here is a screenshot of my problem (the text should fold up, I saw this in a youtube video) View attachment 64341
Thanks in advance
greets and regards
DarkLordXX

edit: Forgot to mention I'm running it on Windows 10. Setting it on compatibility mode for Windows 8 helps. Thx @ danjr321 at reddit for the solution :)

Makes me wonder if i should just stop using mine all together tell They come out with something new or update the software.

dreadleoric

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
HI guys I want to ask of any of you know how to fix this.
The codes shown are in boxes. This is for Pokemon Y (JPN)
I will be glad if anyone can help.
Thanks
powersaves.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong