ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Myria

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know whether for custom mode the Powersaves application receives a decrypted version of the save from Datel's servers, applies patches on your machine for the cheats you selected, then re-uploads and downloads for re-encryption and signing? Or does the PC-side client application merely select which custom cheats to apply, never seeing the decrypted data nor the raw patches to make, as if the process were entirely a black box?

Wondering whether I can hack together a Cyber Gadget-like editor. =)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
It's all server side, no reason to send the decrypted save to you, basically the codes in the program are like "order numbers", it sends your save off with a list of the things you ordered, once they have the save they decrypt it, check your order numbers, apply the corresponding cheats, then.encrypt it and send it back

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
are those codes are new :
Code:
All clothes
Max Boxes in PC
All Special Wallpapers
All Badges (Will Prevent Story completion)

i just noticed them now

Stedus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
anyone here have Modest Yveltal, Calm Xerneas, Impish Zygarde and Modest/Timid Diancie?

I already have all others Smogon build for the Kalos trios. But still missing out these nature :<

Stedus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no sry :( i haven't good xerneas. do you play often uber?
You can say that I'm a collector :D I just need those nature IVs are not important
since I can easily change them with PS

Anyone notice that Pokemon Y EUR on the site says "Save Slot 1 Codes" like the "Nature" folder without any codes in it?

That line was there yesterday.... maybe they are adding nature codes next week? :D

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
The empty nature folder is only seen in the european version of Powersaves. Any other region you do not see it until it comes out for a strange reason?

Stedus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The empty nature folder is only seen in the european version of Powersaves. Any other region you do not see it until it comes out for a strange reason?

You are right, I couldn't find that line in my NA version

I guess they did not have enough time to give update to the other version. Its already weekends so they might adding nature codes next week?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Is it possible to trade saves? I think they are in BIN format. I know it is Server sided when downloading codes/save, but what about when you backup/restore your own?
Nope the encryption/decryption is cart specific, the only way you could share would be if they let you decrypt with one cart and re-encrypt it for a different cart,

So basically if you try write a dump from one cart to another the decryption/encryption wouldn't match so it wouldn't work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay