ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cool! I think they are making those codes coz of Cyber Gadget, TONS of email request, and X Y is getting old now because of ORAS release.

I don't think the main reason is because of Cyber Gadget. I think it was intentionally left till this late to release the codes. I still prefer Powersaves over my Cyber Gadget. Mainly because I don't have to do anything. I can simply just choose the codes I want applied to my game and *voila* Powersaves applies them for me.

dsdavis6

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think the main reason is because of Cyber Gadget. I think it was intentionally left till this late to release the codes. I still prefer Powersaves over my Cyber Gadget. Mainly because I don't have to do anything. I can simply just choose the codes I want applied to my game and *voila* Powersaves applies them for me.
really? I seriously contemplated a cyber gadget. I am glad I didn't as power saves can do most of what I want now, and what I can't it probably will do soon. However, cyber still seems to be on top at the moment for me. It was only the investment that put me off but give me pkehex any day. Edit your entire save in one go, as opposed to one pokemon in one very particular slot. Hopefully datel want to seriously compete. Its certainly going in the right direction in the last day or so.

Reactions: KenoDB

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
really? I seriously contemplated a cyber gadget. I am glad I didn't as power saves can do most of what I want now, and what I can't it probably will do soon. However, cyber still seems to be on top at the moment for me. It was only the investment that put me off but give me pkehex any day. Edit your entire save in one go, as opposed to one pokemon in one very particular slot. Hopefully datel want to seriously compete. Its certainly going in the right direction in the last day or so.

I'm not saying you shouldn't invest in a Cyber Gadget, because you should. What I'm saying is that it's nice having both, because, sometimes, when you want to do something, Powersaves doesn't always have it and vice versa. I'm not really a competitive battler, so I don't care about all that IV/EV/Nature stuff. I just like having exclusives and flaunting them. I guess in terms of what is more available. I'd say Cyber Gadget. Since you can get pretty much ANYTHING (Hidden moves, forms, unreleased Pokemon, unreleased items etc). But Powersaves is still a really good tool, if a person can't afford to buy a Cyber Gadget. Because you can pretty much do a lot of what the Cyber Gadget can do on the Powersaves already.

powersaves server are down ?
the program is not running are the site is not opening

Yeah. Probably. They're either updating codes (*crosses fingers for Nature changing codes*) or it's their weekly maintenance time.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'm not saying you shouldn't invest in a Cyber Gadget, because you should. What I'm saying is that it's nice having both, because, sometimes, when you want to do something, Powersaves doesn't always have it and vice versa. I'm not really a competitive battler, so I don't care about all that IV/EV/Nature stuff. I just like having exclusives and flaunting them. I guess in terms of what is more available. I'd say Cyber Gadget. Since you can get pretty much ANYTHING (Hidden moves, forms, unreleased Pokemon, unreleased items etc). But Powersaves is still a really good tool, if a person can't afford to buy a Cyber Gadget. Because you can pretty much do a lot of what the Cyber Gadget can do on the Powersaves already.

Yeah. Probably. They're either updating codes (*crosses fingers for Nature changing codes*) or it's their weekly maintenance time.
yah, someone posted a photo of the program with nature tab in it

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can not access my powersaves just like you guys but in a funny way. when i boot up the powersaves softwere and put my game in the card reader it flashes to the cheat list to the big red error screen so fast you can almost can not see it and i have not test this with my other games so i was thinking i would ask you guys to see if this is going on with every one.

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Really?!? It is the reverse for me actually coz I don't have to even choose codes from the list, can do cloning and everything at the same time, I just reupload my edited saves lol and the servers are much faster.

I hope Powersaves changes the shinifying process, they should not change the Pokemon's ID number but the PID instead so that it will still be nicknamable.

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tested my other games only one is working and its Luigi's Mansion Dark moon and the powersaves for that game has been removed at lest for me it has. any one other then me have this game they can try and see?

RipleyRS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can not access my powersaves just like you guys but in a funny way. when i boot up the powersaves softwere and put my game in the card reader it flashes to the cheat list to the big red error screen so fast you can almost can not see it and i have not test this with my other games so i was thinking i would ask you guys to see if this is going on with every one.

do you think it will be back up soon?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I thought I saw a puttie snatch...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm so pumped, NCAA football video game is back after a 10 year hiatus, coming to SeriesS/X, PS5 in July.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wish they would let us play the NCAA football 14 on newer xbox, its one of the only games I love and own on disc still, that is not back compatible, bs.
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @BigOnYa My dad recently bought a spare Series X off of me, got game pass, and saw Madden '24 on Game Pass, decided to try it out.

...He was a bit taken aback by the 60GB download size. Poor guy's still living in the 90s!
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AdenTheThird, Bro's still in the PS2 age.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol charging your dad's classic unless he's the type that doesn't like taking things like that
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    @K3Nv2 He was looking into consoles for his house anyway (for my younger siblings and himself) and I had a spare XSX and Switch I ended up selling him at pretty steep cuts. I would just give them to him, but I did buy them with the intent to sell them... and college is super expensive.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A little yeah...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, [insert wut here]
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm a little hi, but bout to fix that.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Now I'm low, i was upstairs in my wifeys kitchen, now I'm downstairs in my dungeon.(My basement)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    do you mind? i snuck in with amiibo and jars, and am trying to do my thing brony style
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    have you ever regretted saying something immediately after saying it?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nah what i was doing was trying to cure my ever-so-apparent crabs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    my younger brother is forcing me to play with him and my cousins are here *sigh*
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ that Hack a hacked 360 vid was neat, never knew it existed.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I thought it was interesting.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm this video is clickbait
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm this video is clickbait