ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
do you test this with a normal latios with a mega stone? i think the game think by permamegas the pokemon are normal pokemon i mean permamega charizard x is for the game a normal charizard.

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
do you test this with a normal latios with a mega stone? i think the game think by permamegas the pokemon are normal pokemon i mean permamega charizard x is for the game a normal charizard.
Ok, just tested it. Latios with Latiosite can be entered.. but my permamega Latios can't for some reason...

*Oh LOL it got soul dew that's why!! Permamega Latios is allowed, Soul dew is banned!

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My permamegas work on battle mansion, so I guess latios with mega stone too

*Oh wait, Latios is a legendary.. so Idk.. never tried with mega Latios.. but normal Pokes with illegal moves/stuffs are allowed

Yeah. But I think only the main/event legendaries are blocked. Like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza etc. I don't think the "side" legendaries are blocked. (i.e. Registeel, Regice and Regirock, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, Raikous, Suicune, Entei etc)

It's because during battle, if you have a Pokemon that can Mega evolve, it will allow you to Mega evolve a Pokemon once, and If you have a perma mega, it hasn't triggered the event that lets you Mega evolve, that's why some People Mega Evolve their Perma Megas. If that makes sense? XD

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh, can't access the XY codelist anymore. It just says downloading online content.
If anyone else can then i will throw my cartridge out of the window :gun:

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eh, can't access the XY codelist anymore. It just says downloading online content.
Is your Pokemon Cart working on your 3DS? They're servers are busy at the moment.

Also the IV Codes does it apply to Slot 1 Party Pokemon or Box 1 Slot 1 Pokemon?

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is your Pokemon Cart working on your 3DS? They're servers are busy at the moment.

Also the IV Codes does it apply to Slot 1 Party Pokemon or Box 1 Slot 1 Pokemon?
Box 1, Slot 1

ba9b7b7ab4121d765f8b5ee2d6f28cea.png

Reactions: TrapperKeeperX

AznPride112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Box 1, Slot 1

ba9b7b7ab4121d765f8b5ee2d6f28cea.png

Guess you're throwing your cart out the window? Haha kidding but no seriously, They're probably doing maintenance/adding more codes (Nature Codes Hopefully!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo