ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

TheWord21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this question hath been asked a long time ago, back before the Diancie, before the Latiasite & Latiosite. From the Wonder Card generator code, is there a chance of getting a Pokemon's hidden ability? I got a Mudkip with Damp this way, if I remember correctly.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this question hath been asked a long time ago, back before the Diancie, before the Latiasite & Latiosite. From the Wonder Card generator code, is there a chance of getting a Pokemon's hidden ability? I got a Mudkip with Damp this way, if I remember correctly.

Yup, so long as a pokemon has a hidden ability, it`s possible to get it with the modifier. Might take a few tries, but it`s totally possible

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure how this part works but,
Wherever the Moonblast Jirachi is being distributed, which I'm pretty sure is in JP, can't you just switch your game language to JP?
Sorry if I am mistaken.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Just got my event Jirachi traded to me from a friend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    712.2 KB · Views: 302

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Not sure how this part works but,
Wherever the Moonblast Jirachi is being distributed, which I'm pretty sure is in JP, can't you just switch your game language to JP?
Sorry if I am mistaken.

The Region of the carts is Japan.
You can play any language on teh cart, but region is what which matters.

In powersaves, there's a code to change the region of the pokemon in box 1 slot 1, to either US, UK or JP.

I use that to keep my events as Legal as possible.

If you want to go the extra mile and change the language,
Change your game language to Japanese (it's a code in powersaves).
THEN collect the event from the pokemon center gift gal.

KenoDB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The Region of the carts is Japan.
You can play any language on teh cart, but region is what which matters.

In powersaves, there's a code to change the region of the pokemon in box 1 slot 1, to either US, UK or JP.

I use that to keep my events as Legal as possible.

If you want to go the extra mile and change the language,
Change your game language to Japanese (it's a code in powersaves).
THEN collect the event from the pokemon center gift gal.
Game region and language is really not an issue, local wifi events here in Japan are region free. I actually got my Jirachi event through my NA 3ds/game and half of my events are in english language. I actually think it is much rarer to find an English language, in my case, foriegn language Japanese events(not counting the Powersave ones of course lol).

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Game region and language is really not an issue, local wifi events here in Japan are region free. I actually got my Jirachi event through my NA 3ds/game and half of my events are in english language. I actually think it is much rarer to find an English language, in my case, foriegn language Japanese events(not counting the Powersave ones of course lol).

I wasn't aware that it's Wifi event.

Serial code events are said to be region locked, and wifi events are said to be region free.

Yes, it is indeed rare to find it in English, which is why some people might think it's hacked ><

I like them being in Japanese anyway...

Reactions: KenoDB

therockers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone please answer my question?

So, seeing how cool PowerSaves is. I bought one myself. The thing is, it stopped working for me on the 29th. Does anyone have a working PowerSaves that can guide me through why mine isn't working? The engines are working, but I can't use PowerSaves.

Right as I put my Pokemon Y cartridge into the PowerSaves dock and it loads for a few seconds. It goes straight to "Web operation failed". This never happened before when I first used it.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
@ above poster you likely have BITDEFENDER or some sort of security preventing the program from accessing the datel server make fire wall exception if you can I have read BITDEFENDER in particular is a real pain in the ass when it comes to this

ALSO THAT HAPPENS WHEN DATEL IS DOING MAINTENANCE AS WELL IF THIS IS THE CASE IT WILL REMEDY ITSELF IN TIME.

Best of luck bud :)

@ choking victim
i have clones of the event you can have also have a wshmaker 6iv shiny from old days that passes so this makes 2 shiny jirachi events for me :) including this lvl 10 moonblast 1 :)

my FC is 2165-6818-4386

Ill send you a jirachi gen 6 event and a gen 3 one if you want got plenty of clones bro.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
@ above poster you likely have BITDEFENDER or some sort of security preventing the program from accessing the datel server make fire wall exception if you can I have read BITDEFENDER in particular is a real pain in the ass when it comes to this

ALSO THAT HAPPENS WHEN DATEL IS DOING MAINTENANCE AS WELL IF THIS IS THE CASE IT WILL REMEDY ITSELF IN TIME.

@ choking victim
i have clones of the event you can have also have a wshmaker 6iv shiny from old days that passes so this makes 2 shiny jirachi events for me :) including this lvl 10 moonblast 1 :)

my FC is 2165-6818-4386

Ill send you a jirachi gen 6 event and a gen 3 one if you want got plenty of clones bro.

PM you bro

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
right on ;) yeah if anyone needs a clone just hit me up with fc via PM my fc is in the post above.

Gen 6 Event Jirachi Moonblast relaxed nature lvl 10 japan language for the gen 6 one

Gen 3 WSHMAKER 6iv Modest paraflincher lvl 100 shiny that passes gen 6 shiny as well I will send as a bonus ;) had this one for a while in gen 6.

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

@ choking victim

my FC is 2165-6818-4386

Bitdefender was exactly why my powersaves wasn't working. Even after deactivating all the firewalls and antivirus stuff it still didn't work. I had to remove it to get it to work.

therockers

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

o. o But I don't have any such anti-virus with that name in it. I looked at it using Windows 8 built-in search and by searching for it through Windows Libraries. Still nothing found. The only anti-virus I have is AVG and the thing is. When I un-installed AVG, I tried to use PowerSaves again and still. I get "Web operation failed" non-stop. This always happens right when I put my Y cartridge into the PowerSaves dock. Sometimes it doesn't even load, it'll just go straight to "Web operation failed."

Also, when I checked Datel's Facebook. There are tons of people having the same issue like me. What I'm thinking is that there has something to do with the server or the version 1.19 because I never had this happened to me before that.

So again. Can I get a confirmation on what the legit actual issue is?

Yoshi_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I was wondering: if an american/NA cartridge (like yours) received the event, would there be a "JPN" tag next to the event's english name? or would there be no "JPN" tag at all?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1