ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Newbie1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that it probably matters but there's threads on 4chan (check the Catalog) with people distributing Diancies (Legit Pre-Screen) from the 7/6/2014 Event.
Original OP = Lopunny. http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/19971022#p19971553, Archieved: http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/19971022.
She was talking about giving out a Shiny Legit Jirachi Japanese next Giveaway and Hoopa Volcanion and Az's Floette, plus Latias and Latiosites.

She was also asking for any other powersavers to help her out. I didn't think it was real at first but then I saw the pics of others and the posts all over 4chan about people distributing after cloning hers. She even said '' PowerSaved Diancies are not trade-able yet. '' Do you think that means we'll be able to send them in the future?

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that it probably matters but there's threads on 4chan (check the Catalog) with people distributing Diancies (Legit Pre-Screen) from the 7/6/2014 Event.
Original OP = Lopunny. http://boards.4chan.org/vp/thread/19971022#p19971553, Archieved: http://archive.foolz.us/vp/thread/19971022.
She was talking about giving out a Shiny Legit Jirachi Japanese next Giveaway and Hoopa Volcanion and Az's Floette, plus Latias and Latiosites.

She was also asking for any other powersavers to help her out. I didn't think it was real at first but then I saw the pics of others and the posts all over 4chan about people distributing after cloning hers. She even said '' PowerSaved Diancies are not trade-able yet. '' Do you think that means we'll be able to send them in the future?

Chances are that once the official movie event comes out on the 19th, ours will become valid and trade-able. But trading AZ floettes and Lati@sites? Not to mention Hoopas and Volcanions, things nobody has? That part, at least, sounds sketchy

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless Diancie is the event it will never trade, if you generate a Pokémon from the Wondercard Modifier it can't be traded.
What makes you think a Wondercard Modified Diancie could go through.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless Diancie is the event it will never trade, if you generate a Pokémon from the Wondercard Modifier it can't be traded.
What makes you think a Wondercard Modified Diancie could go through.

I was unaware it was made from the wondercard modifier. I thought it was edited from the real pre-release event, forgive me

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I was unaware it was made from the wondercard modifier. I thought it was edited from the real pre-release event, forgive me
I don't mean it was created from the modifier.
I was talking about when they make it available for the Wondercard modifier, no pokemon can be traded if you generate it from that, Diancie is no different so there would be no point in generating one through the modifier.

princeofokay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys. i wonder if you could help me: my brother got his powersaves a couple days ago and it worked fine, but when he let me try it out on my computer later that day, all i've been getting is 'web operation failed.' i've read other accounts of this like mad and from what i understand it is a server issue, yes? the thing about it is that i asked someone else about it and she tested hers and said that she could get on no problem. i've been getting this same error for almost 72 hours now.

it isn't my firewall, or my internet connection- there's a possibility i suppose that it could be the USB but i haven't any way to test that at the moment. any thoughts?

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guys. i wonder if you could help me: my brother got his powersaves a couple days ago and it worked fine, but when he let me try it out on my computer later that day, all i've been getting is 'web operation failed.' i've read other accounts of this like mad and from what i understand it is a server issue, yes? the thing about it is that i asked someone else about it and she tested hers and said that she could get on no problem. i've been getting this same error for almost 72 hours now.

it isn't my firewall, or my internet connection- there's a possibility i suppose that it could be the USB but i haven't any way to test that at the moment. any thoughts?
Does Powersaves still work on your brother's pc? If he's getting "web operation failed" too, it could be your internet connection or the servers are down.

princeofokay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Powersaves still work on your brother's pc? If he's getting "web operation failed" too, it could be your internet connection or the servers are down.

it doesn't work, last he checked. i thought it was the servers, but like i said a person checked their connection on the same game and it worked just fine. it could be our internet, but it wasn't working even when i plugged my laptop in with the ethernet.

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it doesn't work, last he checked. i thought it was the servers, but like i said a person checked their connection on the same game and it worked just fine. it could be our internet, but it wasn't working even when i plugged my laptop in with the ethernet.
Just checked mine and it works...

Try uninstalling and reinstall the program? :mellow:

princeofokay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just checked mine and it works...

Try uninstalling and reinstall the program? :mellow:

okay, i'll try this again now.

.....nope, no beans. my brother is concerned that both of us using the activation code on our respective computers has affected the program- does datel have a restriction like this?

edit: still not working with ethernet. this is a lil frustrating.

K1RO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, i'll try this again now.

.....nope, no beans. my brother is concerned that both of us using the activation code on our respective computers has affected the program
No, that's not a problem. I use my own and my mother's pc for Powersaves and it still works.

I don't know what to say... :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: as to you