ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is this real event? The Poke center event happened like nothing was wrong.

From what I know, the real event is exactly the same???? I hope Datel explains just why this Wondercard is "Fake" as they claim. It functions like the normal Diancie event, unless you try to use it to get multiple Diancies, in which case it just excludes the scene, which you really only need to see once anyway

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I've done a list of things with the fake Diancie and I wouldn't even notice it was fake, defeated the elite four with her and then went on an online battle and then amie, works like a charm.
Nothing should go wrong after pokecenter.

Reactions: Mimi Hideyoshi

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Referring to everyone asking why datel is saying its "fake" i don't believe they are trying to say it will make your game crash, or that its not a real pokemon that you wouldnt be able battle with online or on the game, i think it is as legit as it comes on that end of things. i believe they are just saying that the event in which you would receive it is not legit and when the real event or wondercard (how ever they choose to release this) is released and you go to activate it, that MAYBE nothing will happen and the LEGIT event will not activate because it will think that you have already activated that event when you use this code. sounds like on this one datel isnt even sure them selves. they are just giving you a heads up to use at your own discretion.

those are just my opinions on what I believe they are trying to say with that small info box they say to check before using.

also Kaphotics I believe said the event info on the card is also not accurate info. so there is also that.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
I will try and answer your 2 questions later on in the day.
Well Diancie kind of is, it doesn't have correct information tho. On Powersaves they called it fake in the description and may not trigger the real event.
A mega kick Pikachu?

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will try and answer your 2 questions later on in the day.
Well Diancie kind of is, it doesn't have correct information tho. On Powersaves they called it fake in the description and may not trigger the real event.
A mega kick Pikachu?

Yeah,Japan got a Pikachu with Mega Kick for the world cup!

kaneandtaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
For the past 24 hours I have been having trouble using my PowerSaves 3DS on my Pokemon X and Y. The software stuck at "Downloading Online Content". Does anyone have this issue as well?

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any idea on the actual accuracy of the Tomodachi Life codes accuracy? I've tried several and none of them have been what they were supposed to be. Don't know if any of you are playing the game and can check, I only have the one cartridge.

i.e: Nehru Jacket (streetpass only item) code gave me all 8 colors, 10 of each color of the double layered top. (non streetpass)

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
someone has tried to get hoopa/volcanion/diancie with the wondercard modifier those days? maybe they have unlocked them. I cannot try today so if someone can try would be cool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :shy::blush::evil:.... :tpi::rofl2: