ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That volcanion business sounds too good to be true. Lol

Also does anyone have a legit event dianice from the pre release they have an extra clone of that I could get ? DM me if you do please.

Reactions: Mimi Hideyoshi

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
princeofokay , if it helps my game even got bricked because of Powersaves because I applied a code wrong so overall I've spent to much money just for codes.
I then went to ASDA and bought a copy of Y instead of my bricked X version. My Powersaves still kept looping the 'Insert Cartridge' process so it was really hard.
A couple of days later I have no idea how but the USB cable, the part where you plug into your computer bent.
So I straightened it up but still didn't look the same.
The next day I tried with the slanted USB cable, strangely from that day I've had no errors.
Also make sure your Powersaves is the right region as your copy of XY.

Hope this helped a little.

I love the way that only a few people can only spell Diancie right.

ChokingVictim87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why shouldnt it get added?Some ribbons are a pain in the ass to get (Battle Mansion for example) and its not exactly game breaking or unfair with regards to online battles.

Does anyone know if having a Pokemon with an unreleased (Adaptability Dragalge) works for online battles with friends or online?

imkarl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i was wondering if anyone else in NA was having the "web operation failed" error for the last two days? if not then i guess i need a new AR Powersaves for my 3ds

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Event Manectric, what's the difference between a normal one, I've been wanting to know this for ages now.

It's in a cherish ball and only available at a special Korean event. It came with its mega stone and was only offered on one day. IV's are sporadic.

Reactions: Nyancat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    D @ diamondsofmayhem: G'night!