ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for now the most rare is SAFARI BALL, but I hope that they add all of them the next days...

They might not even exist, there was no way to hack in apricorn balls to function as items in gen 5 games if I recall correctly so there's a decent chance they wouldn't even exist in gen 6. Just the sprites by the Pokemon will show up because it's legal to catch something in an apricorn ball in HGSS and eventually migrate it up to gen 6.

Reactions: MGS1980

j_smith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My pokemon x cartridge got bricked just yesterday :( I got that webserver error and that's when it stopped working. I tried restoring a previous save but still nothing. The program still reads my cartridge but my 3ds wont read it at all and neither will my friends. Am I pretty much screwed? I updated to 1.18 today since I got the update message and I tried doing a random code to see if it would work but nope I get that webserver error each time I even tried it on a different computer and still does the same thing

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My pokemon x cartridge got bricked just yesterday :( I got that webserver error and that's when it stopped working. I tried restoring a previous save but still nothing. The program still reads my cartridge but my 3ds wont read it at all and neither will my friends. Am I pretty much screwed? I updated to 1.18 today since I got the update message and I tried doing a random code to see if it would work but nope I get that webserver error each time I even tried it on a different computer and still does the same thing
Check the other thread. I posted a response for you there.

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I missed out on the Cherish ball ):
Same here ;( :hateit:

I dunno if this is off-topic (probably is) but has anyone figured out how to use the device to dump roms, or get Pokemon saves to have the AES key changed? If someone were to PM me the info, I can just edit this section out.

Definite Off-topic question: I'm guessing not, but do the cherish balls by chance trade? (Same as above) Also What is the description >.<

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
Same thing happened to me so I had to buy another cartridge but instead I bought Y and yeah it won't let you delete your data or restore your save so your cart is basically useless now.

j_smith

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same thing happened to me so I had to buy another cartridge but instead I bought Y and yeah it won't let you delete your data or restore your save so your cart is basically useless now.

yeah I figured :/ it lets me restore a save file but wont let me apply any codes or whatever and the 3ds doesn't even read the cartridge either. i guess i might as well purchase a new copy

Darklinkreturns

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plugged my Pokemon Y card into the powersaves today. It read it for about 5 seconds, then stopped reading it altogether. My 3DS doesn't read it anymore other, but it does read my other games. Will I be able to load my backed up saves onto a new card, or am I SOL?

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plugged my Pokemon Y card into the powersaves today. It read it for about 5 seconds, then stopped reading it altogether. My 3DS doesn't read it anymore other, but it does read my other games. Will I be able to load my backed up saves onto a new card, or am I SOL?

You're SOL, I tried buying a new cart before I realised all saves are encrypted differently. Sorry about your cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: You can find Mew under a truck in Whatevertown.