ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, exp MODIFIER like 1250000 makes the pokemon level 100. not sure what 1640000 is though; i wouldn't try it.
Oh, I see. I'm not near my computer so I can't try the code. Still a code that makes you scratch your head a bit, but I guess you can get the most use out of it in the later part of the game and the post game.

Reactions: leowalle

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After being able to see the exp code for myself, I agree with x66x66. I can see myself using this code to lower exp more than raising them.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After being able to see the exp code for myself, I agree with x66x66. I can see myself using this code to lower exp more than raising them.

Right. since there is no way to lower pokmeon levels before this code. But i would only use it for change ing levels drasticly. Like a newly-hatched pokemon to level 100 for example.

The 64,000.000 or something like that i tried it and it just makes it level 100, no difference.
Ah, ok. thanks :) I just never heard that exp could go over 1250000.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right. since there is no way to lower pokmeon levels before this code. But i would only use it for change ing levels drasticly. Like a newly-hatched pokemon to level 100 for example.

I can see it being helpful for those who are still actively breeding. You can raise your breeding stock pokemon's exp to lvl 100 before depositing them. That does two things: it limits the amount of money charged if you are leaving them in there for awhile, and it most importantly keeps the move lady from messing up your move set. Then after you are done breeding, you can always then take your breeders and lower their levels back. In the end, you wind up not trashing a set of pokemon.

Reactions: leowalle

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooooh, they added an addendum to the Friendship/Affection modifier, I guess you have to be the OT? Well that kinda sucks but I suppose it doesn't take too long to have them evolve anyway. :mellow:

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooooh, they added an addendum to the Friendship/Affection modifier, I guess you have to be the OT? Well that kinda sucks but I suppose it doesn't take too long to have them evolve anyway. :mellow:

Heh, Datel hasn't been keeping up with the structure. Simple bitflip is all.

Yeah,thats a bit odd :/ Wish they would make a code for the Type Gems and also the Nature Changer.

Is a Hidden Power Type code posible?
A Nature changer would be awesome for X and Y,as would a HA modifier. Are you listening Datel?!

They are, they just choose to ignore you. If you haven't figured it out by now, they're not going to allow people to have designer Pokemon (this includes Nature/IVs/Ability) or unreleased items as to not ruin online. Superficial stuff like Shiny/Ball (sometimes resulting in illegal stuff) or maxing XP (without caring about growth rate) doesn't provide any real advantage.

I can see it being helpful for those who are still actively breeding. You can raise your breeding stock pokemon's exp to lvl 100 before depositing them. That does two things: it limits the amount of money charged if you are leaving them in there for awhile, and it most importantly keeps the move lady from messing up your move set. Then after you are done breeding, you can always then take your breeders and lower their levels back. In the end, you wind up not trashing a set of pokemon.

So in the end you're using 2 codes to raise & lower the EXP on each pokemon both times instead of using max $ and 999 heart scales ONCE. I'd much rather use the latter.

Reactions: signz

Simon Blackquill

Trophies
XP
Country
Heh, Datel hasn't been keeping up with the structure. Simple bitflip is all.

They are, they just choose to ignore you. If you haven't figured it out by now, they're not going to allow people to have designer Pokemon (this includes Nature/IVs/Ability) or unreleased items as to not ruin online. Superficial stuff like Shiny/Ball (sometimes resulting in illegal stuff) or maxing XP (without caring about growth rate) doesn't provide any real advantage.

So in the end you're using 2 codes to raise & lower the EXP on each pokemon both times instead of using max $ and 999 heart scales ONCE. I'd much rather use the latter.

They do give useful unreleased items, look at Custap berry.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with your criticism Kaphotics, but I was simply pointing out that this was a possible use for the code. I personally don't plan on using the code myself as I really don't have a need for it, but that is one way that I can see people get use out of it.

It is a way a potential way for those who have Powersaves out there but want to keep the game as close as possible to how it was originally meant to be played (without max money/items) to get use out of a code. You also perhaps have forgotten that heart scales cannot walk back levels on a Pokemon which can rapidly be racked up when going on a MM quest and some people like to keep their optimized breeding stock (which is usually trashed level wise after such a breeding attempt.)

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do the rare ball items trade ?

EDIT: ah nvm i misunderstood the original poster who said there was a rare ball item code. i thought this would include moonball,loveball, etc.

Cindakil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
do the rare ball items trade ?

EDIT: ah nvm i misunderstood the original poster who said there was a rare ball item code. i thought this would include moonball,loveball, etc.

for now the most rare is SAFARI BALL, but I hope that they add all of them the next days...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @light27, good morning