ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
okay :/ i think i wait on the next cheat updatet with iv manipulation. do you can trade me diancie and latias/latios mega stone? and the pokemon x mega stones and charizad Y megastone?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
in regard to IV's if you happen to have or buy a DSI and a DSI ACTION REPLAY (older datel device) you can use Pokegen to collect PKM files of any event or any pokemon really and then modify them and use CODE GENERATOR option to send them in game for gen 5 games such as white 2.

Then from there you can use poke transporter app and send them to gen 6 with no issues as 6iv pokemon long as you keep them in the realm of "realistic stats,moves ability ect) and dont go overboard with the edits gen 5 tools can be very useful WITH YOUR POWER SAVES ;) I have a complete gen 1-5 shiny livingdex backed up 649 mons ALL 6IV and ev trained. All the same natures. (just cuz we can)

Easy way to get a shiny livingdex on gen 6 of all older pokemon?

I just loaded a save file from http://www.pokedit.com/editor/ of white 2. This tool spits out a 6iv white 2 livingdex save file. Open it by right clicking and choose OPEN WITH then choose POKEGEN to open the file type into pokegen. Now select all and then generate code option in pokegen.

then ported every box of 6iv mons USING CODE GENERATOR IN POKEGEN. to make the action replay codes for these into a HTML file i can drag and drop into ACTION REPLAY DSI CODE MANAGER (software comes with your AR DSI) then apply 8 of the codes at a time i was able to eventually get all 649 pokemon in the 24 boxes of white 2.

From here i was able to send them from white 2 up to my gen 6 game via POKE TRANSPORTER APP , then i backed that save file up in gen 6 using a power saves.

now i can distribute 649 dif 6 iv shiny lvl 100 pokemon with modest natures for all 649 and ev trained in sp att and speed. A perfect 6iv shiny livingdex ready to go. If you need links to a save file pm me.

THE POINT IS DON'T COUNT OUT THE GEN 5 TOOLS USEFULNESS ;)

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

GamingAori

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i use pokegen and i have pokemon with 5 31 IV and ditto with 5 31IV every nature. but the pokemon doesn't born in kalos i make this when i bought me a power save ;)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
in regard to IV's if you happen to have or buy a DSI and a DSI ACTION REPLAY (older datel device) you can use Pokegen to collect PKM files of any event or any pokemon really and then modify them and use CODE GENERATOR option to send them in game for gen 5 games such as white 2.

Then from there you can use poke transporter app and send them to gen 6 with no issues as 6iv pokemon long as you keep them in the realm of "realistic stats,moves ability ect) and dont go overboard with the edits gen 5 tools can be very useful WITH YOUR POWER SAVES ;) I have a complete gen 1-5 shiny livingdex backed up 649 mons ALL 6IV and ev trained. All the same natures. (just cuz we can)

Easy way to get a shiny livingdex on gen 6 of all older pokemon?

I just loaded a save file from http://www.pokedit.com/editor/ of white 2. This tool spits out a 6iv white 2 livingdex save file. Open it by right clicking and choose OPEN WITH then choose POKEGEN to open the file type into pokegen. Now select all and then generate code option in pokegen.

then ported every box of 6iv mons USING CODE GENERATOR IN POKEGEN. to make the action replay codes for these into a HTML file i can drag and drop into ACTION REPLAY DSI CODE MANAGER (software comes with your AR DSI) then apply 8 of the codes at a time i was able to eventually get all 649 pokemon in the 24 boxes of white 2.

From here i was able to send them from white 2 up to my gen 6 game via POKE TRANSPORTER APP , then i backed that save file up in gen 6 using a power saves.

now i can distribute 649 dif 6 iv shiny lvl 100 pokemon with modest natures for all 649 and ev trained in sp att and speed. A perfect 6iv shiny livingdex ready to go. If you need links to a save file pm me.

THE POINT IS DON'T COUNT OUT THE GEN 5 TOOLS USEFULNESS ;)

hi , do you have the .pkm files ?
can you upload them ?

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
do you don't want cheat pokemon with perfect IVs etc.? which codes have the save gadget?
No, because it's too expensive like I have just said above.
That's why we're requesting for Powersaves to be like Cyber Gadget because then all Powersavers will save money from purchasing the gadget because they'll already have the equipment ready if they add the cyber gadget features to Powersaves.
Also yeah about the DSi action replay method I would also like you to upload the files please?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PokEdit is garbage, if you're any good at the games you don't need what they peddle.

Use PokeGen to hack Gen V Pokemon, and use PKHeX to hack Gen 6 Pokemon. Trash bytes are stripped when transferred to gen 6, so you literally have to be retarded / an illegal set to screw something up.

Nyancat

wow i have a custom title, how nice
Trophies
XP
Country
PokEdit used to be an app because I remember having it, wasn't just a website.
Also pkhex requires the Cyber save editor which is completely out of my reach.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the "apps"/ frontends dont work no more when the NDS servers went down, they relied on the official servers being up, only way to do it now is with save editing, or a action replay device

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, and retroactively the internet's praise +1