ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

zack better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Datel seems to have made a new hacking device its called Action Replay Power Play Game Saves. I don't know what this device is capable of doing but its cheaper than powersaves and hacks pokemon x and y, could this be datel's answer to cyber gadget save editor?

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Datel seems to have made a new hacking device its called Action Replay Power Play Game Saves. I don't know what this device is capable of doing but its cheaper than powersaves and hacks pokemon x and y, could this be datel's answer to cyber gadget save editor?

You obviously didn't read the past few pages in this thread; it's been proven that it's just a re-brand of the existing Powersaves.

zack better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just found out about and some1 told me they got all the unreleased pkmn from it. I was
You obviously didn't read the past few pages in this thread; it's been proven that it's just a re-brand of the existing Powersaves.
Thanks for clearing that up for me, i just found out about it and my excitement blinded me, Thanks Kaphotics.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
As kaphotics points out pokeedit's service was lack luster .. I will agree pokecheck was FAR better and cleaner that said i feel it is important to mention.
I just want to point out that the White 2 SAVE they host happens to have EVERY SINGLE gen1-5 mon (a shiny 6iv living dex) in the save file itself making it a nice resource and every single mon passed and was with LEGAL stats
if loaded with pokegen you can use the code generator to make 1 single HTML file drag and drop that into action replay DSI code manager and it saves you a LOT of time. Being these "services" can NO LONGER send data into the games.​
once in the gen 5 game i used MARKING CODES to mark the pokemons desired nature in gen 5 as well as to mark it ful 255 ev in sp att and 255 ev in speed i made all 649 of mine modest for shiggles and now i have 6iv's to breed anything gen1-5 i like. SO USEFUL? Yeah i'd say so....​
YOU NEED to make codes from the PKM files to get them in gen 5 games now seems these GTS EXPLOITS NO LONGER WORK so using the code generator feature to make a html full of AR codes of an ENTIRE SAVE FILE that you can drag drop that HTML and then send an ENTIRE SHINY 6IV LIVINGDEX TO GEN 6
This Means while pokeedit was certainly no pokecheck
(kaphotics bias is as a highly respected developer and staff member there at pokecheck quite understandable but the fact remains ive tested all 649 files wonder traded the entire living dex out to test them in gen 6 for trade check btw)
Pokedit IS hosting entire living dex files for gen 5 games
if you are smart enough to bother looking this is the reality of things.
Here is a link to the White 2 Save file to open in pokegen:
each pokemon in the save is shiny 6iv (31 every iv) and 85 in each ev fully balanced ev trained 1-649 have a look bud all passed and all trade in gen 6 with np.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
As kaphotics points out pokeedit's service was lack luster .. I will agree pokecheck was FAR better and cleaner that said i feel it is important to mention.
I just want to point out that the White 2 SAVE they host happens to have EVERY SINGLE gen1-5 mon (a shiny 6iv living dex) in the save file itself making it a nice resource and every single mon passed and was with LEGAL stats
if loaded with pokegen you can use the code generator to make 1 single HTML file drag and drop that into action replay DSI code manager and it saves you a LOT of time. Being these "services" can NO LONGER send data into the games.​
once in the gen 5 game i used MARKING CODES to mark the pokemons desired nature in gen 5 as well as to mark it ful 255 ev in sp att and 255 ev in speed i made all 649 of mine modest for shiggles and now i have 6iv's to breed anything gen1-5 i like. SO USEFUL? Yeah i'd say so....​
YOU NEED to make codes from the PKM files to get them in gen 5 games now seems these GTS EXPLOITS NO LONGER WORK so using the code generator feature to make a html full of AR codes of an ENTIRE SAVE FILE that you can drag drop that HTML and then send an ENTIRE SHINY 6IV LIVINGDEX TO GEN 6
This Means while pokeedit was certainly no pokecheck
(kaphotics bias is as a highly respected developer and staff member there at pokecheck quite understandable but the fact remains ive tested all 649 files wonder traded the entire living dex out to test them in gen 6 for trade check btw)
Pokedit IS hosting entire living dex files for gen 5 games
if you are smart enough to bother looking this is the reality of things.
Here is a link to the White 2 Save file to open in pokegen:
each pokemon in the save is shiny 6iv (31 every iv) and 85 in each ev fully balanced ev trained 1-649 have a look bud all passed and all trade in gen 6 with np.
thanks
the problem is have black 2 only

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
@ above poster Sorry bro , I cannot atest to the other save files hosted online I've only done this with white 2 but if you find a .SAV file for your gen 5 game you can generate action replay codes for the PKM within into a HTML that can be dragged and dropped and used in action replay dsi code manager then sent to gen 5 games for transport to gen 6 :)

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand

I just want to point out that you can use a device such as the NDS Adapter Plus to simply write the save file to a retail cart and use it that way. It works fine.

I also want to point out that putting 255 EVs onto a single stat for your Pokemon is stupid. Three of those EVs will go to waste, since it takes four to make a single state point.

thanks
the problem is have black 2 only

Unless they changed it in the 5th gen, Pokemon saves are completely interchangeable between versions, so it should not matter. God only knows what is and isn't flagged within the save, though. I got my Diamond save running fine on Platinum, for example, but I didn't really check to see what had and hadn't been completed within Platinum (that is, the events that weren't in Diamond).

Reactions: vettacossx

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like Powersaves can do minor cosmetic things to Hoopa/Volcanion. I just changed the ball from a Hoopa from a Dusk Ball to a Dream Ball. Haven't tried shinifying it yet but I vaguely remember Kaphotics (maybe?) mentioning you couldn't do that.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
I just want to point out that you can use a device such as the NDS Adapter Plus to simply write the save file to a retail cart and use it that way. It works fine.

I also want to point out that putting 255 EVs onto a single stat for your Pokemon is stupid. Three of those EVs will go to waste, since it takes four to make a single state point.

Unless they changed it in the 5th gen, Pokemon saves are completely interchangeable between versions, so it should not matter. God only knows what is and isn't flagged within the save, though. I got my Diamond save running fine on Platinum, for example, but I didn't really check to see what had and hadn't been completed within Platinum (that is, the events that weren't in Diamond).

TY TCJJ this was a useful post appreciate you sharing the information bud :) kudos!

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any idea if Datel will add that Jirachi with Moonblast event?

I say that they will eventually. It's kind of hard to tell. They have yet to finish off the Korean Championship events nor have they finished the Birthday events. They seem to be really random sometimes.

TankedThomas

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I thought Jirachi was already on the list. Maybe not. Haven't checked for about a week. I'll check in the morning. Datel tends to gravitate towards the Japanese events, though, so I'd count on Jirachi appearing before any of the Korean ones.

Was anyone in the hacking community aware that these were available online to buy!? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Mel...9510?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item4184adafe6

Only everyone and their mother.

Unfortunately, they tend to command high prices at times. Also, you need another DS to use them with. ALSO, there are a lot of asses on eBay that only sell the Pokemon FROM the cart, not the cart itself. Gotta read those descriptions. People are dicks. Selling Pokemon? Get a real job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Anyone here?