ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

zack better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really cared about making my own codes i just want datel to provide support for pkhex without the use of a hacked 3ds, like Cyber Gadget Save Editor. Plus i don't think any1 is really hyped for powersaves because every unreleased pokemon is unusually put on there a couple days before the genuine release except latiosite, and latiasite. The only valuable codes on powersaves as of now are the max money,bp points and item codes,and the shinifier everything else is just pointless. If powersaves were to provide support for pkhex or even allow you to make your own codes its value would skyrocket. Look at how expensive CGSE is because its giving use what we want and not lame form changing and event codes.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never really cared about making my own codes i just want datel to provide support for pkhex without the use of a hacked 3ds, like Cyber Gadget Save Editor. Plus i don't think any1 is really hyped for powersaves because every unreleased pokemon is unusually put on there a couple days before the genuine release except latiosite, and latiasite. The only valuable codes on powersaves as of now are the max money,bp points and item codes,and the shinifier everything else is just pointless. If powersaves were to provide support for pkhex or even allow you to make your own codes its value would skyrocket. Look at how expensive CGSE is because its giving use what we want and not lame form changing and event codes.

It has actually been $70+ USD to import long before Pokemon. You also can't have PKHeX support without allowing for hex editing unless Datel made their own version from the ground up.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MGS1980,do you think that Japanese save editor will get a Western Localisation?

Who knows? It really is going to depend on how much raw operating capital and how much it fits their business model. Certainly, the demand would be there since it does seem like a superior tool to Powersaves. However, you also have to take into account that the vast majority of people getting these devices are young kids who clue how to operate an old Action Replay not older users who are demanding these advanced code edits. Depending on which market they want to target, that will heavily weigh on their marketing strategy. Datel is trying to obviously cater to all groups. When you do that, you have to make it simple enough that a 5 year old can operate it without screwing something up but balance that with the wants of the older people who really want to hack. Cyber Gadget seems to be targeting just one section (the older user) since random hex editing is not generally in the wheelhouse of most young children.

Now they could choose to change that focus and run head to head with Datel by loading more preloaded code options while still allowing for advanced hex editing. If they do that, it would be interesting to see how Datel would respond. For all we know, this whole implementation of superior functionality on the Cyber Save Editor could have been meant as a shot across Datel's bow since they recently invaded Cyber Gadget's back yard with Powersaves. Kind of how your much larger older brother will whack you on the back of the head if you invade his space. He may not be trying to hurt you, but he wants to show that he can do it if you push him. Only time will tell how things play out.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

IdahoNate153

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So...Cyber Gadget.
wV2LY6h.jpg

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Why do you ask them to support that and see if they can added it?

Reactions: rainparadesamurai

zack better

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've
Why do you ask them to support that and see if they can added it?
Do you really think Datel listens to there requests, me and my friends have sent them multiple requests for the past couple months and have yet to see a reply. Most powersave users probably don't even know you can send them requests. Datel only cares the majority and if the majority aren't showing interest in a certain code then they wont feel the need to post it. If powersaves are still selling without the codes for hacking volcanion and hoopa then why would they feel the need to post them? That's why requesting is pointless.

digipokemaster

Innocent Uke
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've
Do you really think Datel listens to there requests, me and my friends have sent them multiple requests for the past couple months and have yet to see a reply. Most powersave users probably don't even know you can send them requests. Datel only cares the majority and if the majority aren't showing interest in a certain code then they wont feel the need to post it. If powersaves are still selling without the codes for hacking volcanion and hoopa then why would they feel the need to post them? That's why requesting is pointless.
I think they do but it just may take time I sent a email too but I hopeful they will respond back or add what I asked

Reactions: rainparadesamurai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
  • PandaPandel @ PandaPandel:
    im gonna puke
    duskfall @ duskfall: :rofl2: +2