New Portal 2 DLC announced

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
[yt]b7rZO2ACP3A[/yt]​

New Portal 2 DLC that lets you create and share your own levels launches on Mac and PC from 8th May, developer Valve has announced.
Titled Perpetual Testing Initiative, it's a free download featuring a "simplified puzzle maker" that lets you publish levels to Steam Workshop where other players can browse, play and vote on them.
Valve hasn't announced a console release for the expansion.
It's the second major DLC release for last year's rapturously-received puzzle sequel, following the Peer Review add-on last October.

YES! Finally a set date!! I can't wait for this, will be much easier than messing with Hammer.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Valve to players: Make your own new content, we're tired of it!

Not that to say this is bad, of course. You can do a lot worse than free when it comes to add ons.

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, this most likely won't come to the PS3 version. And I unfortunately don't have a good enough computer to play Portal 2. >.< Oh well. At least the game hasn't gone to the wayside yet.
Maybe PS3 players will at least get the option to play the custom levels.
And since the PC version comes with the PS3 version, I guess making a PS3 version of the add-on just didn't make sense. Eh, well.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yay, finally. You hear nothing for months, then all of the sudden, it is less than two weeks away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!