New Pokémon B/W Battle video

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
tails100 said:
...and I noticed the game doesn't have the pokemons following you.

Rats! And here I thought that feature was here to stay!

It might happen, they haven't shown much of Isshu/overworld/walking around/exploration. Bet the next video update will contain some more info on that.

I'm kind of hoping they'll finally do something with HMs, everyone gets annoyed with the need of some move at some point >>.

Range-TE

Trophies
Website
random-arrow.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Indonesia
i can truly say that this is an awesome idea by nintendo, knowing them, they're going to polish the animations some more. i'm just still soo disappointed at the starters man!

this is one pokemon game that i won't be focusing on the starter pokemon (usually my starter is my strongest but looking at the starters...bleckh)

Maplemage

ಠ_ಠ
Trophies
XP
Country
heavyknight said:
geoflcl said:
tails100 said:

It might happen, they haven't shown much of Isshu/overworld/walking around/exploration. Bet the next video update will contain some more info on that.

I'm kind of hoping they'll finally do something with HMs, everyone gets annoyed with the need of some move at some point >>.
What about the first ever video of Hg/Ss they showed the pokemons walking with them.

D

Deleted_171835

tails100 said:
heavyknight said:
geoflcl said:
tails100 said:

What about the first ever video of Hg/Ss they showed the pokemons walking with them.
That's because that's one of the main features of HG/SS.
For them to showcase that for B/W would be stupid. It would be an old feature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.