Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Highly doubt this is a tease for a game. The magazine seems more like it's hinting at a Persona Q2 thing, or perhaps new Arena/Dancing P4 DLC or such.

I would much rather see an HD P3 renake in the P5 engine. Technically there is no difinitive edition right now so it would be cool to see one with the fmc and the answer in one package.
I feel like P3 will be getting a remake in its own due time, as Altus seemed very interested in games regarding 3, in either spinoff or remake form, with both of those surveys they took last year. In fact, choosing anything Persona 4 related IN the survey wasn't an option. Only 3, or 1/2 repackage collection.

EDIT: if it's true tho, and we get a P4 remaster, I'll eat my hat. The naoto one specifically.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
EDIT: if it's true tho, and we get a P4 remaster, I'll eat my hat. The naoto one specifically.
Will you also eat it if it's a standalone sequel?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Updated with the proper source.

Reactions: Chary

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I guess a Persona 4 for the PS4 would be nice for people who doesn’t have a Vita, but I still think a Persona 3 Remake(preferably a similar upgrade to golden) would be nicer. I doubt they’ll rush to P6 with the amount of side games they’ve done thus far but either way, it’s still a good news for Persona RPG fans

Reactions: DarthDub

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I doubt they’ll rush to P6 with the amount of side games they’ve done thus far
Why not? I'll go ahead and quote Wikipedia:
Persona 5 was first announced with a teaser trailer in 2013, alongside spin-off titles Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth, Persona 4: Dancing All Night, and the PlayStation 3 port of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.[61] The game was originally announced for a late 2014 release exclusively for the PlayStation 3.
It was delayed over two years (or more if you consider the NA release), with over 3 years between its announcement and an actual release. That was all happening around the time when the aforementioned games were hyped/released. They could easily do it again.

Supster131

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ *:・゚✧
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Supster131,
D

Deleted User

There is a better chance of a persona 5 golden than anoughter version of persona 4,unless we get a port of persona 4 golden for the ps4 since its exclusive to the vita.

ken28

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I personally would prefer a switch version or atleast a version with a female protoganist. A straight golden port would be lame.

natkoden

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
We NEED a Persona 6, since 5 is already out. We don't need old ones remade.

It came out less than two years ago. Not going to happen. I'ts too soon. You don't want it to become the next AC or Skyrim.

Well persona 5 sell very well, it would be possible to a 6. Possibly on PlayStation 5? I doubt they will continue this serie on the switch.

The PS5 will not be out until 2021. That's a lot of time. We will see a P6 in 2019/2020 for sure. Look at the PS2...

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we got golden that's all the remake we need unless it get's ported to the PS4.

a persona 5 remake like persona 4 golden would be very nice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7