Hacking New NTR-CFW Release!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
preview4 uis out and a precompiled overlay plugin https://github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
Well least the plugin works, just that well... Is on the top screen, i prefer if it looked like Super smash bros, or kid icarus uprising, on the bottom screen at the bottom and the little bars divider sections to tell the battery is low, or maybe just a percentage of how much battery is left. But it works. Maybe a warning signal when the battery is low like the game does. I always wondered why those two games tell the time while others don't especially pokemon which some relied on time for specific reasons. :P

Only problem, it needs to be applied to EVERY GAME. Is the psvita plugins all over again, needing to enable the plugin for EACH AND EVERY APP OR GAME YOU HAVE, instead of just activating it for all of them easily. So i wonder if it can be fixed.:unsure:

By the way that bluelight reduction still doesn't work, just make the game screen all glicthed colors like some movie filter AMBER POOP color :wtf:

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well least the plugin works, just that well... Is on the top screen, i prefer if it looked like Super smash bros, or kid icarus uprising, on the bottom screen at the bottom and the little bars divider sections to tell the battery is low, or maybe just a percentage of how much battery is left. But it works. Maybe a warning signal when the battery is low like the game does. I always wondered why those two games tell the time while others don't especially pokemon which some relied on time for specific reasons. :P

Only problem, it needs to be applied to EVERY GAME. Is the psvita plugins all over again, needing to enable the plugin for EACH AND EVERY APP OR GAME YOU HAVE, instead of just activating it for all of them easily. So i wonder if it can be fixed.:unsure:

By the way that bluelight reduction still doesn't work, just make the game screen all glicthed colors like some movie filter AMBER POOP color :wtf:
use bootntr selector/try another game blue light filter works fine for me. and thats the sense of the plugins that you can use like a plugin that shows the wild pokemons stats in a pokemon game, or a game guide for oot (which nanquitas is working on atm) thats the purpose of the overlay plugins. I am also pretty sure that once 3.4 is out cell9 will have fixed the bootloop issue and also the extended memory issue on o3ds (he already explained what is needes to do this) so I'm happy that he is back at it.

Reactions: Zidapi

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use bootntr selector/try another game blue light filter works fine for me. and thats the sense of the plugins that you can use like a plugin that shows the wild pokemons stats in a pokemon game, or a game guide for oot (which nanquitas is working on atm) thats the purpose of the overlay plugins. I am also pretty sure that once 3.4 is out cell9 will have fixed the bootloop issue and also the extended memory issue on o3ds (he already explained what is needes to do this) so I'm happy that he is back at it.
So what games does this bluelight mod work with? Also i am aware of the overlay plug in, i just tested it, works fine, but the fact that it has to be enabled on per game basis (Requires creating a folder with title id for EACH INSTALLED GAME is why i just figured with stuff like this a universal way to enable single plugin for ALL games like PSP CFW has, instead of a PER GAME basis. I think the overlays is cool. :)

But just some ideas came to mind like having it on the bottom screen like smash bros and kid icarus uprising so is not in the way of your game, being in top right and small with 3D is a impressive demostration but if options are available i appreciate it. :D

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So what games does this bluelight mod work with? Also i am aware of the overlay plug in, i just tested it, works fine, but the fact that it has to be enabled on per game basis (Requires creating a folder with title id for EACH INSTALLED GAME is why i just figured with stuff like this a universal way to enable single plugin for ALL games like PSP CFW has, instead of a PER GAME basis. I think the overlays is cool. :)

But just some ideas came to mind like having it on the bottom screen like smash bros and kid icarus uprising so is not in the way of your game, being in top right and small with 3D is a impressive demostration but if options are available i appreciate it. :D
the purpose of the overlay plugins is as I said to not be a universal plugin. and It works on both screens btw. you just have to write one and you'll see

Reactions: Zidapi

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Note that my framework doesn't use the overlay system from Cell9 atm.
I use a set of customs functions to manage my screens, etc.

And if the first plugin using it will be Zelda OOT, the framework can be used as a core for every plugin (just like libShark2NTR). ;)

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Note that my framework doesn't use the overlay system from Cell9 atm.
I use a set of customs functions to manage my screens, etc.

And if the first plugin using it will be Zelda OOT, the framework can be used as a core for every plugin (just like libShark2NTR). ;)
I'll definately gonna look at the plugin and the framework :D

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Also i am aware of the overlay plug in, i just tested it, works fine, but the fact that it has to be enabled on per game basis (Requires creating a folder with title id for EACH INSTALLED GAME is why i just figured with stuff like this a universal way to enable single plugin for ALL games like PSP CFW has, instead of a PER GAME basis
Only problem, it needs to be applied to EVERY GAME. Is the psvita plugins all over again, needing to enable the plugin for EACH AND EVERY APP OR GAME YOU HAVE, instead of just activating it for all of them easily
Hello, perhaps you'd like to re-RTFM? Please understand :teach:
Usage: Copy clock.plg in the .zip file to /plugin/game folder in the sdcard. It will take effect when starting games

Reactions: DocKlokMan

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means that the plugin can literally be at plugin/game/clock.plg, not plugin/titleid/clock.plg.

That way the plugin will be loaded for every game.
Oh, i see, i'll try. I had the reasoning that "Game" Meant "Titleid" not "Game" Sorry :P

Usually when people have told me about game, they explain title id which is i guess mostly how consoles recongnize games by instead of how we recognize games by the name. :ninja:

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It means that the plugin can literally be at plugin/game/clock.plg, not plugin/titleid/clock.plg.

That way the plugin will be loaded for every game.
Exactly. Thank you.

Oh, i see, i'll try. I had the reasoning that "Game" Meant "Titleid" not "Game" Sorry
Not to worry, I'm sure you're not the only one who made that assumption.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.