Hacking New NTR-CFW Release!

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The updater doesn't check at each boot from 2.4.
It'll check only once a week but you can force it by pressing X on boot and keep it pressed until you're on the updater.

I added this because I didn't update it so much, and ironically since it doesn't check at each boot I push an update almost every day... :rofl2:

Note that the Mode3 won't be grabbed by the updater automatically and you need to install it manually.
QRcode and zip available on the release thread.

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I also got the power off error using ntrSelector Mode 3 when loading Sun (o3ds). Though I didn't bother to try to see what the problem was so it might have been something on my end.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well it worked in mario but not 3D space harrier or my VC games. Not exactly what i was looking for to be honest. Also there is a capital letter in the last command to "Display fps cOunter on bottom screen" :P

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well it worked in mario but not 3D space harrier or my VC games. Not exactly what i was looking for to be honest. Also there is a capital letter in the last command to "Display fps cOunter on bottom screen" :P
Ah, I thought you were searching a way to have the fps only on one of the screen.

Yep, it'll be corrected. :)

Reactions: adrifcastr

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Nanquitas if someone would make an NTR Plugin Database like TitleDB would you manage it to write a "Plugin Downloader"? just curious.
(since ntr is like the most famous 3ds appl. I wonder why there is no Plugin-Download-Database yet)

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, I thought you were searching a way to have the fps only on one of the screen.

Yep, it'll be corrected. :)
Yeah, i know, the clock still doesn't go to bottom screen. :P

Also from what i read the fps on each screen is susppoed to display framerate for each screen.. But the plugin just hides it, not moves it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: